-Chapter 23- Dark Crystal

SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONGGGGG WAIT-

Horror's POV

-A few minutes before he left-

"I just need some alone time." I said as I walked away before Dust even allows me. I sat near a tree far from where Dust stand with the others. I sighed.

I guess Ink was right. I never respect those who's trying to protect me. They all work so hard to protect me but.. all I do is surrend myself and put myself in danger.

Something catch my attention. A picture. I took it as I take a look at it. I still don't know who's family it is, but the older skeletons looks just like me and Dust. And the younger skeletons also looks like us.

But I'm sure whoever gave me this picture is someone that's very close to me.

Again, something catch my attention. There's a crystal floating between the older skeletons. The crystal was dark. It's red color but it's very dark. I have no Idea why this picture has that crystal.

"You are going to Blue, aren't you?" Someone asked, I looked up at the skeleton who asked me. Four.

I was not answering him for a second. How did he know that I still going to surrend myself? Can he read my mind?

"...no." I replied. Four shook his head, he sat in front of me. "I know, Horror. You wanted to go." Four said.

I sighed, "What does it matter if I wanted to go? I know you will stop me too and tell them." I said.

"No. I won't stop you. And I will not tell." Four said, I looked at him. "Let me ask you, do you think it's best for you to go to Blue, do you think it's something you need to do?" He asked, "is surrender yourself to Blue, means you are doing the right thing?" Again he asked.

I just stared at him for a moment. I looked at my fiance and friends there. Then I sighed, "Yes.."

Four nodded, "I see." He said.

Four took a deep breath and let it out, "Do you want me to help?" He offered. I looked at him, surprised. Four looked so serious about that.

"Look, if surrender yourself means the right thing to you.. then I'll help. I'll protect you from Blue." Four said, "I've been.. um.. stalking Blue for a few days back. And I found out that his first fell version, That is Fellswap--Razz, has a crush on Blue." He finishes.

I'm trying to get what is he saying. It doesn't took a second, I know what he meant. "Are you saying.. that if we tell Razz to confess to Blue..?" I said, Four nodded.

"Blue might change his mind. He might will stop chasing after you and Dust." Four said. I nodded, understanding.

"Then let's go!" I said as I stood, Four stood. "You aren't gonna tell the others?" He asked. "Just two of us, Please?" I said. Four nodded, "sure."

After then, Four and I ran to the forest without others knowing. "Do you know where is Blue, right now?" I asked. He nodded, "he is waiting for you. He already predicted this." He said.

We keep running.

-Present-

When we arrived, I saw Blue were there standing with Razz and Blackberry. We're still i  the forest, but they're stood there where no trees around. If we see the forest from the sky, we can see that the forest has a place where there's no trees. (HARD TO DESCRIBE AAAAA-)

I looked at Four. He nodded at me, "I'll wait here." Four said, "I got your back." He added. I nodded at him as I took a deep breath and walks.