-THE END- -Chapter 31- The Marriage (Looking For The Best Gift)

It has been 2 years, everything went normal. No one is coming after Horror these 2 years, all normal and good. Nightmare's castle was already rebuilt, it took a year and a half for Ink to rebuild the whole castle. There are some changes in the castle. Ink kind of upgraded the castle's indoor.

The walls, ceilings, floor, pedestal, doors and some others are mostly crystals. Some are dark crystal, some are green crystal, purple, red, blue, magenta and yellow crystal. But mostly are dark and green crystals. Since Nightmare is the king so the colors are his colors.

Nightmare doesn't really love these changes inside the castle but he shrugged it off. Ink had tried his best to rebuild this castle after being destroyed.

Just so you know, Errormare shippers, Nightmare had married to Error a year ago and they both already had a child. The child is now a six months baby.

(You'll meet the child in the second book soon ;3)

Okay, back to the present. This is two days before the marriage of Dust and Horror, and two days to Horror's birthday. Yes, the wedding happens on his birthday. Meanwhile the two were preparing themselves for the marriage, their friends were in a room discussing about gifts they wanted to give for the two.

To be honest, they haven't found any good gifts for the couple. Literally, they just in a room, being silent while thinking of the gifts they should give.

Killer groaned as he stood up,

"I'm gonna go to the town to find the gift!" He said, holding Cross' arm, making him stood too.

"Let's go, Crossy."

And they both leave the room, leaving Nightmare with Error and their baby alone. Error looked at Nightmare,

"Shouldn't we also be looking for a gift, Nighty?"

Nightmare looks at Error as he kissed his forehead.

"I'm already finding one, but if you want to go to the town to look for a gift, let's go."

Error smiled softly as he picked up the baby and stood up, Nightmare also did. They both walked out of the second floor living room. Since the first floor were still decorated for the marriage.

"What is your gift for them?"

"It's the best gift ever."

"Oh really? What is?"

"Well, can't spoil it. Since this is also gonna be surprising you and the others too. Not just Horror and Dust."

"Hm.. I'm curious."

Nightmare pets Error's head. "Wait for two days."

Cross and Killer

Killer and Cross were still looking for a gift in the mall. Well, two years passed, the village of destruction wasn't a village anymore, it is now a small town. The town of Destruction. Both Killer and Cross were inside of a not-so-big mall in the town.

"What do Dust and Horror likes?" Killer asked, humming.

"Well, I only know that Horror loves axes. So I deffinately gonna buy an axe." Cross said.

"And what do Dust likes?"

Cross shrugged as he looks around. Killer stopped for a while, Cross also stopped and looked at him.

"Knives?"

"That's your liking, Killz."

"I know but, Dust also had some knives in his drawer."