- 4 -

I was busy doing my work when Boss showed up in front of my desk. I stood up immediately.

Ji Eun: Sir, is there anything you need?

Jungkook: Your screen.

Ji Eun: What's wrong with my- Holy shit.

Jungkook: Uhh...

Ji Eun: Did I just curse?

Jungkook: Yeah.

Ji Eun: I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!!

Jungkook: J-just turn on your computer and do your work. Also, later at 6pm, come in my office.

I nodded and bowed. He entered his office and I slumped on my chair. I'm such an idiot, I didn't even on the computer!!
_______________________________
6pm.

Jungkook: Come in!

I entered and stood in front of his desk. He then took out a piece of paper from his drawer and showed me.

Ji Eun: M-marriage... contract?!

Jungkook: Jennie told Ba Rom about you, and he told my parents and grandma about it. They wanna meet you.

Ji Eun: W-what? But- I- don't...

Jungkook: They also said that it will be for us to get married next year.

Ji Eun: WHAT?!?!?!!

Jungkook: I can't disappoint my grandma. So here's a contract.

Ji Eun: So when the time is up, we will make up a reason to divorce and everything would be fine.

Jungkook: Yes.

Ji Eun: What do I get from this?

Jungkook: What do you want?

Ji Eun: I want a pay raise.
_______________________________
Home. 9pm.

Jin: No.

Ji Eun: Why? I just have to live with him for at most a year and I'll be back!!

Jin: You are the daughter of Kim Ye Sung, CEO of Kim Co. Also a younger sister of the worldwide handsome. You are not going to lower your head to their whole family.

Ji Eun: Please!! How bout this, we'll do an exchange.

Jin: What?

Ji Eun: I'll tell you the truth about mom, and that witch.

Jin: OKAY DEAL.

Ji Eun: *whisper* Sorry mom, he's my oppa.

~ Flashback ~

Mom: No...

Stepmom: Go to hell.

Just like that, mom was killed by her, stabbed multiple times. That witch left to make a phone call and I rushed in help mom.

Ji Eun: Mom *sniff* please, stay with me!!

Mom: Honey, don't tell anyone. Including Jin. It was true that I was with another man, but so did your father with that woman. It's still my fault, don't-

Ji Eun: Mom, Mom... NO!!!

The witch pretended that she was the one who found Mom dead. She was soon married to Dad. She would secretly abuse me because she knows that I saw what happened.

Jin: THAT BITCH?!?!

Ji Eun: I'm SO sorry. I can't tell you, I just can't!!

Jin: It's not your fault... With your condition, it's normal that you don't want to tell.