chapter 16- More Trouble (part 1)

As Baekhyun deepens the kiss you push him off, just then the door flung open, revealing a very angry Stephie.

Stephie:(looking at you) You come with me (looking at baekhyun) and you stay the fuck away from her, you playboy.

You: listen to me Steph.

Stephie: No need to explain muffin I know he must have forced on you.

Baek: Hey!

Stephie: You shut up, uggh, despite the fact she's dating your best friend you'll do this to her, shame on you.

Stephie grabs your hand and drags you out of there. She takes you straight to your dorm room.

Stephie: Thank god, I was there on time, or else who knows what would have happened.

You don't listen to Stephi and just rest your head on your hand, this time the kiss was different then the last time. It was with more passion and he kissed like he could break it if he forced to much of lip pressure on your lips.

You didn't feel like talking to Stephie and nodded your head for whatever she said and sat on the corner of your bed looking at your phone, cause chanyeol was calling you.

Didn't able to decide on whether to pick it up or end his phone call, you just let it ring. You fall on your bed string at the ceiling.

Oh what the fuck is actually going on in my life.

With this words you drift off to sleep.

Time skip.........

You wake up to the sound of door knocking. You didn't want to get up, yet you dragged yourself to the door.

You: Hey chany come in.

You smile seeing chanyeol and invite him in.

Chan: listen y/n if I did something wrong im sorry.

You were clueless on why he was apologizing and it occurred later to you that you didn't pick up his phone call and didn't even tell him you were leaving. Well more like being dragged.

You: it's not your fault chany, Stephie came she needed some help, so I didn't have time to say goodbye or pick up your phone call.

You had to lie and it really felt heavy lying to him, he smiled a bit and ruffled behind his back.

with a huge smile on his face he took out a bouquet of flower.

Chan: I really didn't know why you were not there when I came back, so I prepared for either way this are for you.

You smiled and take the bouquet from his hand and give him a small peck on the cheeks. Chanyeol smiles back.

Time skip......

Since the while baekhyun situation you didn't have time to even talk about it anymore since you were bombarded with exams. You and chanyeol spent more time studying then romancing.

Chan: I'M stuck with this question.

You: which one?

Chanyeol shows the question which he had a doubt and you solve it.

You: Here all done.

Chan: Thank you hun, without you I'll still be banging my head in the wall without knocking the answers.