Chapter 1✨

"So how's class, Ju?" Keonhee asked as they walked towards the cafeteria.

"I made a girl cry in third period. Who does she think she is, borrowing my pen without asking. It's not my fault her parents didn't teach her manners. Bet she wouldn't even give it back to me if I hadn't snapped at her," Dongju immediately went into a rant, exaggerating all the details.

"Hold it, Ju. You don't want to raise attention to yourself," warned Keonhee.

"Too late, I'm already the queen's right hand man. Back to my story, so I almost got detention. Thank satan I had enough time to hypnotize the teacher. Anyway, have fun spending lunch alone. I'm sitting with the girls. Ciao!" He sent a wave to Keonhee as he catwalked to the school's infamous mean girls' table.

"And here I thought I was evil," Keonhee muttered under his breath. He wasted no time, instantly went in line for food before searching for Youngjo. Food was Keonhee's number 1 priority after all.

"Thanks for the food," said Youngjo as Keonhee settled his tray on the table.

"Get your on food, Jo," he quickly sent his friend a death glare.

"Later, I need to find this kid's insta. I don't actually need human food anyway."

"Which kid? Maybe I can help you. I am the king of connections after all," Keonhee boasted. Youngjo put his phone down and looked around for Hwanwoong. He knew better than to waste time searching for something that's unclear. He was sure Keonhee could help him with this.

"Him. Short blondie," Youngjo whispered, pointing at his target. Keonhee had to admit, Youngjo had good taste. The guy had godly features, he's sure that even Dongju would admit that this guy was attractive.

"Oh, Hwanwoong from Mythology? Hm, I think it was  @ woongie826 if I'm not wrong," Youngjo typed in that username right away after he said that. And of course that username belonged to the boy. He clicked the follow button, hoping Hwanwoong would accept his follow request.

"Score! Thanks, Hee," Youngjo thanked as he stood up and went to buy himself some food. When he came back Keonhee had already devoured half of his food.

"The pudding's for you, as a token of my gratitude."

"No problem, but why him? You do know who he is, right?" Keonhee asked, hoping that his friend knew that the guy he was crushing on was an angel.

"My future husband?" Youngjo half-joked, he had no idea what his friend was talking about.

"Angel. He's an angel, Jo. Son of the love angel, to be exact. Why do you always have to long for something that you can't have," Keonhee sighed. He only received an 'oh' as a reply. He knew that his warning wouldn't stop Youngjo from pursuing the angel.

"Where's Dongju?" Youngjo asked, trying to change the topic.

"With his girl friends."

"I thought he liked guys?" Youngjo raised an eyebrow at Keonhee's unexpected answer. Keonhee internally facepalmed.

"Girl space friends, Jo. It's also in plural form, you know how he feels about polygamy," Keonhee explained, giving emphasis on the space.

"He's already at the top of the food chain, like always. He's the queen bee's right hand man," he continued. Youngjo only nodded at the explanation. It's honestly no surprise to hear that about Dongju. "What about you?"

"I think I'm going to hop around some friend groups, I might find some hot tea by doing so. I'm guessing you'll try to stick to Mr. Cupid as much as you can. I'm right, aren't I?" Youngjo smiled.

"Of course. He's quite an interesting individual. Hey Keonhee, wanna bet?" Keonhee raised his eyebrow, indicating he's listening.

"Which guy will Dongju fall for? I'm betting on Woongie's friend, Geonhak. He's totally Dongju's type."

"Then I'm betting on the football team captain, Mathias. The winner gets a free dinner. No tricks, okay?"

"You know he isn't even affected by my powers," Youngjo assured, finishing his meal. Youngjo wouldn't even dare thinking about using his powers on Dongju. Dongju may look weak, but he was easily angered and you wouldn't want to be near him when he's angry. Keonhee learnt that the hard way.

——

"What are you waiting for? I want to go home," Dongju whined. Currently Youngjo, Keonhee, and him were standing in front of their car. The only one capable of driving it was Youngjo, but he was just standing in front of it as if he was waiting for something, or someone.

"Hey, Woongie! Do you guys need a ride?" Youngjo confidently went to Hwanwoong as soon as he walked pass them. Hwanwoong sent a glance to Seoho, considering the offer.

"Wait, what?" Dongju intervened, agitated.

"I'm sure we have the time to take them home first. Where do you guys live?" Youngjo insisted.

"Rainbow apartment," Seoho answered. Youngjo beamed at the answer.

"See, they even live in the same building as us. Maybe we're even neighbors. I guess it's destiny," Youngjo sent another wink at Hwanwoong. However, Dongju was still not convinced. He started bickering with Youngjo.

"Hey Seoho, I sensed something. Cover me." With that Seoho moved to make sure Hwanwoong was covered from the other three. A love arrow was shot with a flick of Hwanwoong's wrist. The arrow went through Dongju's chest and into a figure behind him.

"Hey guys!" Greeted Geonhak. Hearing a new voice, Dongju's attention was now focused on the new person. Dongju swore he had never seen someone as beautiful as this person behind him. He was aware of whom he was staring at. He had seen him in pictures before, but he never thought that the guardian angel was this beautiful in person. Dongju was sure this was what the humans would call 'love at first sight'.

"Keonhee, you're sitting shotgun. Youngjo, drive poorly," Dongju ordered in a whisper. Youngjo sent a smug smile to Keonhee. Keonhee huffed angrily, knowing he owed Youngjo a dinner and it probably won't be a cheap one.

"Let's go. You don't mind seating at the back with me, do you?" Dongju asked the confused Geonhak who had just arrived there with the cutest expression he could make.

"I don't mind. You can call me Geonhak," he smiled at Dongju. Dongju's legs went weak. He couldn't wait to call Geonhak his. He was sure the cramped back seat and a bad driver could deepen their relationship. He would throw himself at Geonhak at every opportunity he get and Geonhak wouldn't even suspect a thing since Youngjo would drive poorly on purpose.

Before getting on the car, Keonhee realized Seoho was staring at him. He glanced back at him and saw his real form, white wings and a golden halo. Seoho sent him a death glare, he glared back. He knew Seoho also knew that he was actually a demon.

"Get in the car, Keonhee!" Dongju shouted from the back seat, getting impatient with their glaring contest. He wanted to get to know his soon-to-be boyfriend as soon as possible.

——
Thank you for all the support! 🥺💕
Merry (late) Christmas and happy new year!!
I hope all of you are enjoying your holidays and I will try to update this story once a week ^^