Chapter 18✨

"I'm home," Hwanwoong announced as he stepped inside their shared apartment and was greeted by the sight of a blue haired demon standing, taking pictures of two bowls on the counter, and a sitting angel beside him.

"Are you finished now? I'm getting hungry," the angel grumbled, a hand reaching out to take his share of food out of the other's camera frame before it was violently slapped away by the demon.

"Not yet. The lighting looks ugly in this angle," Keonhee said, taking another picture with his phone in a slightly lower angle. "Can you move for a bit? You're blocking the light."

Seoho stood up and backed away while letting out an annoyed groan. The faster Keonhee captured the perfect photo, the faster he could enjoy his meal. Little did they know, the blond that was standing in front of the doorway this whole time was also saving their little moment of bickering in his phone.

"Done!" Keonhee finally said as he proudly showed the final product in his instastory to Seoho.

"'Eating with bae'?" Seoho questioned while trying his best to restrain his face muscles from forming a smile. He was feeling a little bit happy that Keonhee referred to him as bae, but he didn't want to show it.

"I only said that so people will think I'm a busy person," he explained, not really caring about Seoho's feelings. Seoho was pretty upset, his almost smile immediately dropping into a frown. He didn't think his little crush could make him so heartbroken. He took his bowl of noodles and hurriedly moved away from Keonhee's sight.

"Please tell me you are wearing something underneath," Hwanwoong finally spoke up as he noticed that Seoho was walking around in a bath robe. The elder was silent for a moment, taking a peek under his cloth as if he forgot the thing he was wearing was only a piece of fabric.

"Nope," he innocently answered, followed by his cheeky laugh, showing his beautiful eye smile. Hwanwoong turned Seoho to face his room and then used all of his strength to attempt shoving the taller into his room. Unfortunately, his own force wasn't enough to make Seoho budge.

"After I finish this, okay?" Seoho gave Hwanwoong a pat on top of his head and walked away too easily like Hwanwoong was an ant that was trying to push Seoho the elephant away.

——

It was dinner time and Geonhak was finally home from his date. The three angels had gathered around the living room to discuss all the possible information they had obtained during the day.

"So, did you guys found anything useful regarding as to why they came to earth?" Hwanwoong started. He hoped at least one of them had found something useful.

"Not really. But this is Dongju's first time visiting earth," Geonhak replied. He decided to keep his mouth shut about him getting caught, almost ruining his relationship with Dongju, and finally spilling all of their plans to his beloved boyfriend at the end. This wasn't the right time and he also wasn't ready to get scolded yet. Besides, he wanted to find out why Dongju did not react badly when he had told him everything first before coming clean to his friends.

Hwanwoong nodded, he understood that Dongju might be the type to get suspicious of others easily, pushing his limits would probably be a bad idea. He didn't want them to get caught so early in their mission. What he didn't know was they already were, all thanks to Geonhak.

"All I know is that Youngjo bought way too much food. I don't think even humans need to eat that much, pretty sure their groceries could last for over a month if they were for us," Hwanwoong explained. It wasn't really related to what he wanted to find out, he just needed to get it off his chest.

"What about you, Seoho?" He turned to the elder who was casually daydreaming in the middle of this important meeting. Seoho let out a low yelp before turning his attention to his friends.

"Oh," he paused, trying to member if anything from his afternoon with Keonhee was memorable. Slowly, he went into deep thoughts again.

"He has an amazing butt," he said absent-mindedly. The other two looked at each other confused but didn't say anything since Seoho looked like was still not finished with what he was saying. He continued, "he's also a great cook."

"Seoho?" Geonhak stuttered out, a pitch higher than he intended it to be. He was starting to get scared, Seoho wouldn't usually act like this. In fact, Seoho was the one who told them to not fall into the demons' charms. Maybe Keonhee had cast a curse on him or something.

"Are you okay?" Hwanwoong added to Geonhak's concern. He stood up and shook Seoho's shoulders since he was still not responding to them.

Seoho looked up in surprise to see a worried Hwanwoong staring down at him. He looked to the side and saw Geonhak also had a worried expression all over him.

"You said Keonhee was an amazing cook," Hwanwoong explained, causing Seoho's eyes to widen and blood to rush towards his face.

"And that he had an amazing butt," Geonhak added to his embarrassment. The two angels could clearly see his ears were slowly turning red. Seoho opened his mouth but quickly closed it again. He wanted to defend himself but his brain couldn't come up with anything less humiliating than confirming that Keonhee's backside was indeed amazing.

"So nothing useful?" Hwanwoong went back to their first topic to save Seoho from further embarrassment. He could ask if Seoho was okay another time, but the male would most likely not answer him anyway.

Seoho nodded his head with certainty. How good looking Keonhee was in his eyes wasn't relevant in this group discussion.

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow?" Hwanwoong asked again.

"That's for you two to figure out. Like I said, I already have plans with Dongju. Now excuse me, I need to push my rank up in this new game I just found," Geonhak instantly got up to his room and left the two angels on their own.

Hwanwoong shot a glare towards Seoho before he could do the same. He was not going to let Seoho make him think of a plan alone.

——
Have you guys seen the album preview for ONE?? It looks so beautiful, RBW can take my money 😭💖
Also I want to thank all of you for supporting this fic until now!! I still can't believe this book has the amount of reads and votes it currently has. I love you guys so much ♡♡