Chapter 2✨

"Geonhak, we need to talk," Seoho said as soon as they arrived at their flat. Geonhak looked up from his phone, he was already chatting with Dongju on Kakao. It was unbelievable how fast their relationship escalated within that twenty minute ride home.

"Please tell me that you know who Dongju is," Seoho said sternly, hands clasped together in front of his chest. Geonhak innocently shook his head in a slow pace.

"Satan's youngest child," he sighed at how clueless his friends were. One got involved with one of the seven deadly sins while the other fell in love with the enemy's son.

"Are you sure? He was really nice." Seoho's face fell into a scowl. Geonhak realized what he had just said as soon as he noticed Seoho's expression change. "Sorry."

"All three of them are demons. Don't let your guard down," Seoho warned as he went into his room. Geonhak and Hwanwoong exchanged stares. Hwanwoong nodded his head knowing what to do to lighten the mood.

He knocked on Seoho's door. "I'm coming in."

"I'm okay, Woong," Seoho said. Hwanwoong stayed in front of his door. He wasn't taking a step in but he also wasn't leaving.

"Do you have any homework?" Hwanwoong shook his head. Most of his classes was just introductions today. Even if the teacher started their materials, they were kind enough to not give the students homework on the first day.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Hwanwoong asked with a whiny voice.

"Sure. Go wash up first," Seoho smiled at the younger male, making him also smile.

——

Dongju and Keonhee had their first period, math, together. Dongju thank his dad that he didn't have to suffer through math alone. The tables were oddly set into groups. Each group had four tables. Dongju seated himself on the seat farthest from the whiteboard and put his bag down on the seat beside him.

"Move your bag, I'm sitting here."

"No, you're not. I'm saving this seat for Geonhak. We already promised to sit next to each other every period we have together. You can sit across me," Dongju shooed Keonhee away from the seat beside him. The seat was reserved for the one and only Kim Geonhak.

"How are you so sure that he will be your boyfriend? Won't the girls be interested in him too?"

"I already told the gang I call dips on Geonhak," Dongju put on a smug smile, proud of himself.

"Unbelievable," Keonhee muttered under his breath.

Not long after that, Geonhak entered the classroom with Hwanwoong. Dongju instantly put one of his hand up so Geonhak could see him. "Hakkie, here!"

A blush can be seen forming on Geonhak's cheeks, a shy smile also crept it ways onto Geonhak's face. Both Keonhee and Hwanwoong had the same reaction, brows furrowed and mouth agape. They want to undo themselves out of existence right there and then. Geonhak took a seat next to his crush and that made Hwanwoong have no choice but to sit next to Keonhee. As soon as Geonhak sat down, Dongju clinged onto him and started acting all lovey-dovey. Keonhee cringed at the sight, it hasn't even been 24 hours since they met but they were already whipped for each other.

"So, how does it feel being cupid?" Keonhee attempted starting a conversation with Hwanwoong to distract himself from the couple in front of them.

"What?" Hwanwoong didn't expect Keonhee would just asked him that out of the blue.

"Don't play dumb with me. I'm sure your little angel friend had told you about us," Keonhee said in a low tone. It made Hwanwoong even more surprised.

"It's not that. Why do you want to know anyway?" Hwanwoong threw a question back at him, now curious at his intentions.

"I just want to get to know my friend's potential mate, you know?"

"Then why don't you go interrogate Geonhak?"

"I'm sure Hakkie's busy right now," Keonhee answered, sparing a glance at Dongju and Geonhak.

"And I'm not Youngjo's potential mate."

"Sure, Woongie," Keonhee replied, words dripping with sarcasm. This behaviour of Keonhee started to anger Hwanwoong. Thankfully, the bell rang and teacher started the class before the situation got worse.

"So, today I'm giving you a chance to get to know your groupmates. This group will be used for the rest of the year," the teacher explained to the class.

"Great, now I'm stuck being a third wheel for a whole year," Keonhee mumbled, frowning at the thought. Just like Keonhee, Hwanwoong wasn't really pleased with the idea either, unlike the love birds that were sitting right in front of them.

——

"Bye, Hakkie." Dongju left the class right after he planted a kiss on Geonhak's cheek. Geonhak lifted his hand up to touch the place where Dongju kissed him. A blush formed on his face and his lips curled up into a smile. His heart was doing weird things to him but he didn't mind it at all. In fact, he was happy that Dongju was the one who made him feel this way.

Couldn't stand the sight, Hwanwoong abruptly stood up from his seat. "I'm going first. See you at lunch!"

Even though Hwanwoong, Seoho, and Geonhak tried to match their classes as much as possible, they still got separated. Fortunately for Hwanwoong, it was only woodworking, unlike Seoho who had to take robotics alone since both Geonhak and Hwanwoong didn't want to deal with it.

"So we meet again, huh?" A familiar voice took the empty seat beside Hwanwoong. To Hwanwoong's luck, it was none other than Youngjo.

"Why does it have to be you?" Hwanwoong complained to the world. Out of all the people that Hwanwoong knew, the universe decided Youngjo was the right person to accompany him in this class.

"I guess we're meant to be," Youngjo gave a genuine smile to Hwanwoong. Hwanwoong ignored him.

To Hwanwoong's dismay, the teacher gave them a group assignment in pairs and he had no choice but to pair up with Youngjo since all the other students in the class already had a partner in mind. He would have preferred to do it alone if he could, but it was in pairs or an F and Hwanwoong wasn't about to fail his classes at the start of the semester.

"So we're glued together now!" The raven haired joked while holding up the super glue that the teacher prepared. Hwanwoong couldn't wait for this class to end. He was sure that his day could only go uphill, well at least he hoped so.

——
I can't believe we're starting 2020 with the possibility of a third world war 🙃
Anyway, have you guys watched ONEWE's Hip cover on M countdown? Well you should go watch it if you haven't.
It's truly unfair. I was only born with one heart, how am I supposed to continue my life if they're going to keep attacking it like this 😭💘
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! 💕