Chapter 1:The first day

Kaminari P.O.V

It was a Monday and Kaminari woke up late, per usual. 

  As he was getting ready at super sonic speed, the bright blond heard sharp rapping on the front of his door. 

  Bakugo, "HEY, PIKACHU, GET YOUR ASS UP! IT'S ALMOST TIME, GODDAMMIT!"

  Kaminari, "I got it!" He huffed as he combed his hair and rushed out to see his main bitches. 

  Kirishima, "Uhh. . .dude, why do you have a choker?"

  "Because I like it, you got a problem, bro?" The yellow-eyed boy bit back in an annoyed tone.

  "What the fuck is up with you today?! I'll kill you if you don't start explaining!" Bakugo threatened with smoke emitting from his clenched fingers. 

  The former in question shrugged nonchalantly, notwithstanding Bakugo's previous question and instead, replied with - "What the fuck's up with me? What the fuck's up with you? You're being real pissy today." Then turned his back and leisurely strode away. He could still feel the intense glower behind him and the hole that was glared through the back of his head with the fiery heat directed towards him.

  After that fiasco blew over, Kaminari walked to school, the other two - meaning Kiri-dude and Bakuhoe, having the shark-toothed boy give him a pep talk again - trailing far away behind him. The school was like a five minute walk, it didn't take long, but Kirishima did have to restrain the ash blond boy from giving the bright haired teen a good knock in, squaring his face in and all. 

  Once the blond haired boy arrived at the school gates, he glanced upwards. 

  The school was massive.

  Before school began for the year, the principal issued an identification card for each student, having a sensor covering the gate of the school and the issued ID giving the staff and pupils exclusive permission to enter the school grounds. 

  The sensor thing was a rumor from the press and others, common gossip, but the electric blond bob didn't care too much about it. Meaningless talk was his forte, but he couldn't keep keen ears on everything that went around and didn't want to. It was easier that way.

As he entered through the doors, he didn't believe his eyes. The room was massive and full of people chatting animatedly amongst themselves or strolling pass the endless chatter. His eyes roamed the wide area and then his attention directed and landed on a girl that caught his undivided eye. With her short, indigo hair, her soft but sharp features and ebony eyes that reminded him of a fox's, all he could do was gaze at her from a distance.

"Dude. . .Dude, Kaminari-bro!" Kirishima screamed into his right ear and snapped me back into reality. 

  "Y-yeah?"

  "So, like, I got Blasty to calm down but. . ." Kirishima somehow noticed that the blond was blushing, trailing his gaze towards where he was last looking at and smirked at him when he turned back again. "Aw, why don't you look at that~ You're in loooove!"

  The accused and guilty aforementioned blond flailed his arms in Kirishima's face. The redheead had to avoid the smacking arms from slapping his nose off.

  The whole ordeal seemed comical, and Kirishima had to grab Kaminari by the wrists, pushing them down so he didn't need to try to send him flying against a wall and make a man shaped hole. He stared creepily - but seriously - into chrysanthemum eyes before stating, in a deadpan tone. "You should totally get her number."

***

Jirou P.O.V

 "Hey, hey, Jirou! I think that guy is looking at you~" Mina brushed her shoulder against the said girl, causing onyx eyes to turn around to look at where she's looking at but all the earphone jack lobed girl could see was just a boy blushing at a red haired guy whose hair seemed to reach kingdom come.