Principle Nezu's threat

Kaminari's POV

"Mr Aizawa,it hurts!"The yellow haied boy yelled as Aizawa yanked him into the principle's office.The office was packed with stuff like hero badges and there sat the small,white mouse,Principle Nezu

"What's seems to be a problem?"The white mouse questioned Aizawa"This boy has been causing trouble everyday and today he was in a fight with one of the students.I need you to take care of him."

"Sure!You can leave"Doing the hand gesture asking him to leave the room.Once he left,the room was silent and Kaminari stared at Principle Nezu's dead in the eyes locking to him.It creeped him out a lot so he just sat there and stared back at him.

Suddenly,principle Nezu leaned back to his chair still staring at him  "Do you think that this is a school you can you know cause trouble in?"He said calmly."N-No"Kaminari studdered when he felt the fear that Nezu placed on him was terrifiying.It made him uneasy and scared.

"Tell you what,if you stop having a annoying attitude to the people you bullied or picked a fight with and be more friendlier I might not suspend you or even expel you and plus I don't think you would want to be expelled or suspended,it might cause you and us to earn a bad reputation."

"Y-yes"

"Perfect,now have some tea"Nezu suddenly turned friendly while he passed the tea cup to Kaminari.Taking the cup up Nezu opened his mouth again with more matters to discus

"I've been observing the two 1st class and I've seen you've had some beef with Bakugo"Nezu questioned"No,we're just having fun games."

"Yeah, he hit you with his quirk when you started teasing him.So that's fun and games?"The mouse slouched back on his seat with the disappointing look saying'you're bad at lying' face.

"Uhh..."

There was awkward silence,as the mouse and Kaminari closed the conversation for the day."Right,just say your sorry and you shall be on your way"Nezu patted Kaminari's back for encouragement.

"Thanks."

And that,the yellow haired male ran off.

Author-kun here,this chapter is kinda short and has little detail but yeah just clarrifying which you should already know.

.