Chapter 3:The annoying son of a dick

Kyoka's P.O.V (Sorry I'll put other POV(s) after chapter 4 hold your horses)

Kyoka woke up to the sounds of the alarm as she got up and did the exact same routine again.

Once she reached school,she walked through the halls to her classroom.On her journey,she saw Kaminari bump into Midoriya"Hey,watch where you're going Idiot"Kaminari said emotionless.

"You're the one that bumped into me"Midoriya muffled and somehow Kaminari heard what he said as he pointed finger guns at him"You wanna say that again?"That's when Midoriya stood up and yelled at him"It's only been a week and now you're bullying people how did you come to class 1-A anyways and plus you're the one that bumped into me!"

"Oh you're done for,1.2 milli -"Right when Kaminari was about to shock him Kyoka stepped in and pushed the two boys away in separate directions while piercing her earphone jack into Kaminari's skin causing him to get shocked"No one's gonna fight anyone so let's go to class fast and casual there's only a couple minutes before class starts."

Soon they reach the door to Class 1-A  and slid it opened revealing Bakugo laying his  head on the table while the others got ready for class

           "Sup boomer."Kaminari blurted walking towards the sleeping blond shocking the tip of his hair making a Tomahawk style.Suddenly,Bakugo aimed his soon to be glowing hands at Kaminari as the surrounding area was covered in smoke.As their fight countinued,the class door slid open revealing a Mr.Aizawa stuffed in a captepillar like sleeping bag.

           ¨BAKUGO!KAMINARI!¨Mr.Aizawa shouted as his eyes glowed like a red lava lamp,it was rare to see Mr.Aizawa mad becuase he was that chill teacher who only got serious when things got out of hand which to be in fact this one was.¨He started it¨Jirou turned her head to Kaminari with the feeling of anger bursting through her veins.Then, she snapped,piercing kaminari straight in the eye shocking him instantly.The other students turned their heads to Jirou with the face of freight stepping away from her by a full 4 steps.

           Mr.Aizawa placed his feet on the hard ground and steadily walked to Jirou giving her a pat on the head and turning to her classmates¨Don't freight,she's done the right thing and if you excuse me I'm going to bring this yellow haired boy to principle Nezu."Mr.Aizawa muttered as he latched his cloth onto kaminari wrist and began dragging him out of the classroom.

           "And also you get a early break."The class cheered as they were released early.Walking into the cafeteria,there the class of 1-A saw the one and only,Monoma."Ha,Your reputation is going down ever so slowly and we class 1-b will rise up to the top and you can't do jack-"All of the sudden Monama's speech was interuptted by a whack on the neck by Kendo causing him to fall down on to his knees with his head faced down on the ground.

          "Sorry about that,this brat just doesn't know how to stop his arrogance." Kendo apologized while grabbing Monoma by his collar pulling him to the class 1-B table.As that was happening, Uraraka walked to Jirou nudging her on the shoulder "Hey why don't you seat with us"The floating quirk girl suggested.

         "I'm good"She answered back. Jirou wasn't the type to sit with others but preferred to sit alone by herself.She could make lyrics and random beats in her head from being alone at break or lunch.

             As she was eating,Kaminari came into her line of sight with a apologetic look who was walking to her table."Hey,Jirou. I'm sorry for being very umm . . .annoying and such." Kaminari said tyring to get the right words out of his brain."No,it's fine.You just irritated me so I did the first thing that I had in my head."            

      "Aight,I'm gonna say sorry to Bakugo so he doesn't beat my ass after school,but I wanna ask a question can I seat here?"Kaminari asked as he rubbed his head "Sure.Whatever"

Why is he like this out of a sudden ?

"YOU BETTER  BE SORRY YOU DUMB IDIOT" Bakugo yelled at Kaminari as the sound of his voice echoed through the room while Midoriya tried to calm him down which worked.Then,Kaminari took his tray and sat the opposite end of the table opposite of Jirou.

As they ate in silence,both of them felt like they were being watched by  everyone it felt uncomfortable. Kaminari took this opportunity to strike a conversation with Jirou."So . . what do you do in your free time?"

              "I'll usually strum my guitar,make beats or lyrics in my free time.Mostly the songs I make would be rock related"Jirou muttered out with her head which was red slightly face down and eyes to the table ."Oh,you play the guitar!I play the guitar.Well,not saying  I know how to play but I'm still learning."

Jirou tried to not make the situation any more awkward than it already is

Jirou tried to not make the situation any more awkward than it already is.Then,Uraraka moved into her line of vision,she made that'Why're you sitting with that troublemaker'face.

Ring!

That's end of break,everyone entered the class with the energy of a child that ate six-pounds of chocolate and the class continued as usual with Present mic teaching English.Between his lesson,Jirou was lightly tapped on the shoulder.Turning around revealed Kaminari doing a 'Come here'  gesture  wanting Jirou to come closer to whisper something to her.

"Hey you still up for the Friday hangout?"The yellow haired boy whispered which then made Jirou to tilt her head"Yeah,It's not like I would cancel a promise would I?"

The yellow haired boy smiled in return,as she felt the feeling again.This feeling felt like there were butterflies in her stomach  and soon after she smiled back at him.

words:1000

Done!

Author-kun here imma here for too long and you must be wondering the hell was i for the months that came well idk and I'm here to say that school stuff

ME NO LIKE.

That's it bye