Jc Caylen

"STOP JARRED!" Jarred and I were at a beach party, it was around 12:30am, and Jarred was drunk and started grinding up against me and trying to take my shirt of. He wouldn't let go of my wrists, and kept complaining, "Chloe I'm jussddt halvin fuun , relabxs." He is such an ass when he is drunk. "Jarred! Stop I just wanna go home, STOP!" I was yelling at him, trying to shake his grasp off. Buy nothing was working.

Next thing I know is that I'm on the cold beach sand, he hit me, Jarred just HIT me, not a play hit but a full strike to my face. I could taste a warm liquid in my mouth, I then realized my mouth was bleeding, it was cut on my upper lip and my cheekbone and eye was really hurting.

"Get the fuck up!" he was trying to yell over the music blaring. He tried pulling me up by my underarms but wasn't successful, he dropped me and then kicked me right in the left side of my ribs. I looked up to see he wasn't standing there, good, I coughed and a little blood came out, I was just beaten up by my boyfriend- actually EX-boyfriend.

I tried to stand up and then I lost my balance and then I was expecting to hit the ground again, but didnt, I look up to see a pair of masculine arms had caught me. "Let me help you" he said over the music.

He helped me over to my car away from the beach, "Are you ok?" he asked "I don't no" is all I could respond, "My name is Jc, Jc Caylen." so the cute boy has a name. "Chloe" I said shyly. "I'm gonna drive y'all home" before I could say anything I was inside of his car.

"So tell me what exactly happened, I mean you know if ya wanna talk about it?" I answered "Well I was here with my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, Jarred-" I got interrupted. "Jarred McGrath?" how did he know him? Ohh he must be one of his friends he talks about. "Um, Yeah" I half smiled, "You must be the beautiful girl he talks about." I chuckled at that.

"Yeah so I was here with him and he started gripping me and wouldn't let go, I tried to pull away, but I just couldn't, then he punched me in the face, I-I probably look REALLY horrible right now, then he was telling me to get the fuck up and then he booted me in my ribs and walked away." I said as I was on the edge of full on crying.

"I don't even know how he could treat someone as beautiful as you like that, I'm am so pissed at him right now" Anger Rising in his voice. He looks me straight in the eyes and said,"You could NEVER look ugly." And with that a tear slipped onto my cheek, he quickly wiped it away with his thumb, why is he so caring, is is he just usually like this?