Lipgloss.

Rantaro's POV
I woke up, inside on my bed, my hair a mess and my blankets were all spread out. Where was I again? Right, I was at my dorm in the college I go to, where else would I be? I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I yawned quietly. I got out of bed and changed into casual wear, a green sweatshirt and sweatpants. I slipped my on and headed towards the cafeteria, it was Saturday, and we didn't start school until Monday. One more day. As I reached the cafeteria, my friend Korekiyo waved me over. I smiled. Korekiyo was my only "true" friend so far, I guess. I was pretty popular, only for the fact that I survived Junko Enoshima's 52nd killing game, and that I was filthy rich. Everyone wanted to be my friend, but I knew it was only because of the fame and money.

Korekiyo quickly grabbed him and me something to eat, for him a breakfast bar and for me a muffin. After we finished eating we talked for a bit. About how some if us were gonna have roommates and stuff. Just then a shorter boy came up to me, he had dark purple hair and had a band-aid stuck to his cheek, it looked almost new.

"U-Um excuse me, I don't know if you're the right guy but, u-uhm, my friend told me to talk to you, about this girl named Kaede Akamatsu, I have problems with her and I-" He spoke so fast I couldn't even understand him.

"Hold On.- Kaede Akamatsu? " I stumbled on my words a bit, biting my lip. "You have the right guy, but what kind of problems?" The guy seemed frightened, I felt sorry. He pointed to the band-aid on his cheek. I nodded understanding what he meant. "I- what's your name?" There was a long silence, then he spoke. "Kokichi.- Ouma. Kokichi Ouma."

"And where did you last see her?" I spoke softly and slowly, making sure not to make him even more scared than he already was. "A-Ah...Hallway 3-G."

"Alright, I'll take care of it for you." He smiled, and I returned it. He walked off, looking more cheerful. "Damn, Rantaro, even strangers come to you with their problems." Korekiyo teased, I chuckled. "I should probably try to find Kaede now, I'll see you around." I waved and went on my way, strolling through every hallway. I couldn't find her. I decided to check her dorm, don't ask how I know where it is. It's from past experience.

I knocked, it wasn't loud, but it was good enough to hear. Kaede opened the door. "My god- What do you want this time?" She snickered, I smiled. "I want you to stop bullying Kokichi Ouma." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Like she used to do. "He's a brat! He always gets what he wants, it's no fair. Stupid kid ruined my favorite sweater, also!" She whined, I listened, trying to stay calm. I tried to reason. "Well maybe if you didn't bully him he wouldn't try to defend himself."

"Fine, as long as you pay me I'll stop." She pouted, arms still crossed. I sighed and pulled out my wallet, grabbing two hundreds. "Go along now, and stop bullying him."

"Awh.~ Thank you Amamiiii.~" She blew a kiss and walked back into her dorm.

I hope you all like my new story! I got a bit tired of doing BNHA so I tried something else I like :))