Roses?

Rantaro's POV

After I talked to Kaede I walked off, I decided to go to the library, I wanted to find a good book to read, like a normal person I guess. There was a lot of people, most of them on their computers but some of them were reading or looking for books. I began to walk down and up isles, looking for some sort of good book. I finally found a good one, then checking it out and heading to a table. I sat alone. Opening to the first page. I suddenly felt a sense of suspicion, I had almost zero clue why. It was almost as if someone was staring at me. I closed the book and looked around me, visibly confused. I spotted a boy, standing behind a bookshelf. He looked a bit familiar. He wore a black hat and had short, dark blue hair. As soon as he saw me, he hid behind the shelf, pretending to be interested in the books. I was hesitant for a bit, I stood up, the book in my arms. I started walking over to him. I forced a smile on and greeted him.

"Hello." He pretended not to hear me. Before replying quietly. "H-Hi.-" He stumbled on his words. He tried to smile. "I- Uhm. Saw you staring at me. If I may ask, why?" I took a deep breath, preparing for the answer.

"Oh u-uh. It's because I recognized you.- From Danganronpa.-" He decided that his shies were more interesting than anything right now. He held a book closely to his chest. "Oh. Well, can I help you with anything or...?" He turned to me, looking me straight into the eyes and smiling. "I wanna be friends, please...I'm Shuichi Saihara!-"

I chuckled. Then I realized who he was. Shuichi Saihara, a fanboy of danganronpa. The school's very own Creep. I thought about it for a moment. Nobody liked him, he had no friends. I felt bad. I bet he was a nice guy, I'll give him a shot. "Well then, Shuichi, As long as you're not using me for fame or money, we can be friends!" I smiled again. Then he did something I was not excepting. He hugged me. Of course, I returned the hug, but it was a strange gesture. I brushed it off, He smiled and we both parted ways.

Once I returned to my dorm, I flopped onto the bed, not even bothering to change into something to sleep in. I fell asleep straight away.

Once again, I woke up, I heard was sounded like a knocking sound, and sat up. It scared me, but I move d towards the door, I opened it, and there laid a single bouquet of roses. I raised an eyebrow, picking the bouquet up and looking for a card. No card. It was strange.

Oh well.