Chapter 1

Kyra Blake was a mistake. A mistake that took Bellamy's reason to live away, but a mistake that also gave him a new reason to live. Kyra was born on unity day that same day her mother died and she was left with only her father, Bellamy Blake. But since it was illegal to have a child before the age of 21 Kyra was sent away to the sky box the moment of birth. She is visited by her father until she was 5 when her aunt Octavia was sent to the sky box and Bellamy lost his visiting privileges. Kyra now 7 and having not seen her father in almost 2 years is being sent to the ground with the 100 others.

Since Kyra grew up in the sky box she has learned to obey their orders since they control when she eats or not. But thankfully Kyra had been receiving lessons from the chandlers son so she could learn how to read and write like the others. She was okay with the way she lived not knowing any better until her favorite guard, Maxwell walks into her room with what looks like a small metal bracelet.

"Maxy what's wrong?" Kyra asks when seeing the sad expression on his face.

"Hold out your right arm Kyra." He states sternly.

"Why?" She questions backing against the wall.

"Kai please you need you to listen okay. I have to put this on your arm, and then I will explain everything." Max tells her as calmly as he could.

Trusting Max Kyra lifted her left arm up and he clasped the metal bracelet on her wrist. She winced when it drew the slightest bit of blood.

"What's happening Maxy?" Kyra questions him.

"Your going to Earth Kai. You know were you've always wanted to go. You get to be free and happy" He tells her with tears in his eyes.

"If we will be happy then why are you crying?" Kyra asks sadly.

"No Kai not we just the prisoners. I can't go with you." He tells her before someone yells at him to hurry up and get her on the drop ship.

"You have to go now Kai." With that he grabs her arm and they start walking towards the drop ship.

"No! I don't wanna go without you! Please Maxy don't leave me!" Kyra says fighting him as they have reached they entrance of the drop ship.

"I'm sorry Kai we will meet again soon okay.And I need you to remember what ever you do keep this on at all times." He says pointing at the metal bracelet on her wrist. Once they had reached an empty seat and he strapped her in as she fought him to get out.

"No! Maxy please I don't wanna go. Please, don't make me!" Kyra begs him as he says he's sorry, and tells her to remember what he said and makes his way out of the drop ship.

Kyra couldn't see anymore as her eyes were blurred with tears, and she keep repeating in her head to keep her bracelet no matter what. The doors of the drop ship were now closed and all she could here was the yelling of all the other kids on the drop ship either.

"Kyra?" Wells questioned to the small child whom he used to teach before he himself got locked up.

"Welly?" Kyra questioned through her tears.

"Yeah Kai it's me I'm here." He says grabbing her hand so she felt safer.

The tears streaming down Kyra's face had now stopped as she looked over at Wells with some happiness knowing she wasn't alone.

It was hectic on the drop ship until they had landed on the ground with a big thud causing everyone to go silent.

They had landed on Earth, it had only just begun.