Chapter 15 - The Best Girl

When I woke up I was still held tightly against Hunter, surrounded by his warmth. I wriggled out of his grip to get up and use the bathroom.

When I walked out he was awake, admiring my still naked body.

"Morning, handsome." I winked before crawling back into bed.

Before my head had a chance to hit the pillow, he had pinned me down with my arms held above my head with his left hand, his body over mine effectively holding me down.

"So, you still want me to fuck you?" he purred into my ear, giving me tingles. I didn't answer, just stared into his dangerous eyes.

"That's what I thought. You'd been behaving yourself until I let you have that wine last night, maybe that should tell me something." he said.

"It should tell you wine makes me horny, babe." I smiled innocently.

His right hand swiftly slapped the skin above my clit and I yelped. He did it another few times very quickly and it hurt worse with each one.

"Are you gonna do what you're told?" he cooed into my ear as I squirmed.

"Yes, Alpha," I whined out.

"Good girl." he moved his thumb to rub over my clit sensually, and I felt myself instantly getting wet.

"You do like that, hmm?" he said softly while I moaned beneath him. I nodded quickly, my hips pressing further against his finger.

Then all of a sudden, he moved his hand away.

"Wh-Why did you stop?" I whimpered, catching my breath.

"You don't get rewarded for bad behavior, Penelope." he chuckled and I frowned.

"So you're not gonna finish?" I asked.

"Nope." He smirked and released my hands, climbing off of me.

"Hunter, please," I didn't know what else to do but beg. He had gotten me so worked up and now I couldn't release it? I climbed over on top of him, straddling his hips. He couldn't help himself from reaching out a hand to feel my breasts. Then, he swiftly gave one a hard smack and I cried out in surprise before his hands moved to my waist to pull me back on my side of the bed.

"Show me you can be a good girl." he shrugged.

Fine then. If he wanted me to be a good girl, I would be the best damn girl he ever saw. I went to the closet and chose a soft green velvet dress that was sure to get his attention:

 I went to the closet and chose a soft green velvet dress that was sure to get his attention:

Then while he was still in the bathroom, I headed downstairs. Jade and David were sitting in the living room.

"Good morning," I smiled and came over to sit by them.

"How did you sleep?" I asked Jade.

"Really well. David's bed is super comfortable," Jade smiled and David smirked, putting his hand on her thigh.