Had me at "Goodbye

The song for this chapter is:

Stiches- Shawn Mendes

I know what you're thinking, wasen't it wierd to relieve a whole year, and yeah you are right it was really wierd especially when i would forget what to say, it was all scripted. Like i forgot to say something and they would all freeze and didnt know what to do next. But it was all worth it because i got to be next to my soulmate Cameron Boyce.

I was excited when the year passed and we lived a normal life, it wasen't a dream, but it was juat us being normal. Now i don't regret anything but sometimes it scares me to fall asleep because i am scared of waking up from this beautiful life next to him but i know that won't happen again anyways.

"I love you", He says as he leans closer.

"I love you", I say and mean it. He is inches away from kissing me, he leans in closer and I can feel his breath in my face, I close my eyes and then.... I don't feel his lips on mine.

"GENY!!", I hear a familiar voice and hear the door slam open and I hear her yell my name, we both quickly turn around and Jessica is standing in the doorway,

"I'm Home!!", She yells and brings her hands up and closes her eyes. That's why she didn't see us nearly kissing.

"We got that", I say looking at her with that look, she knows exactly what look, I am talking about the look that says shut up, and you interrupted us again.

Cameron murmurs under his breath something I don't understand but I'm pretty sure he said something like "Jessica not again" or "Not again" or something I'm not quite sure but I'm sure that she ruined another moment of ours, of course its not the only one she has ruined and we have had many moments but this one was the one after the dream, it was us in our new life, our first new kiss and here comes Jessica to interrupt us onece again.

"Did I interrupt something?", she says and moves her finger towards Cameron then at me.

"Yes", I say and at the same time Cameron says "No". We both look at each other, I just smile then I get lost in his eyes once again.

"May I come in?", A deep voice says and holds Jessica's hand. I'm pretty sure you know who I am talking about right? The cute, tall blue eyed Zac, I am talking about Jac, it means Zac and Jessica's ship name. Yeah they're still together, 2 years and still going strong just like us. But anyways I am so happy for them I have never seen her so happy before, I mean she is in love. I could say the same thing about Zac. They're cute together too.

"Yeah sure, you are always welcomed here", I tell Zac.

"Thanks Geny", He says.

"Yeah, so Zac what are you doing here?", Cameron asks in a sweet voice.

"Well I brought Jessica over here", Jessica turns to look at us and waves.

"They barely saw each other 2 days ago", Cameron says and I punch him in the shoulder.

"Ow", He says laughing.

"A lot of of things can happen in two days you know", Jessica says and looks at Cameron.

"I guess so", Zac says.

"I know so", She replies, and he puts his hands up.

"I know babe", he says and winks at her. It was getting awkward so i started talking.

"So I think Cameron and Zac have a lot of talking to do too, am I right?", I say and look at them both.

"Yeah, sure Zac come over here let's watch some football while our girls gossip over there", Cameron says and I get up and walk towards Jess. Zac passes by me and I laugh. Me and Jessica walk to my room and in the way I tell her she interrupted us one a again.

"I am so sorry its beacause I wasn't sure you were home so that's why yelled so you could hear me".

"You could have just called or I don't know maybe text me?", I say sarcastically.

"I did, but you never answered", she says. I forgot that I shut off my phone so we could watch the movie without any interruptions.

"It doesn't matter anyways", I say and when we get to the door I stop because I hear a high pitched scream coming from downstairs. We quickly run back to the living room and gasp. We come back to see a dead body in the big screen and we both yell.

"What's wrong!?!", Cameron and Zac both yell. We keep screaming but we point to the screen. Cameron runs to turn the TV off and then we stop screaming but Jessica doesn't.

I turn to look at her, wondering why she is still yelling.

"Why are you still screaming?", I ask her.

"I just pictured the cute outfit being destroyed by that serial killer", she says and we all laugh.

"What?", she asks confused. When I stop laughing, which was hard, I speak up.

"I thought you guys were gonna watch football?", I ask Cameron.

"Yeah I know but I changed my mind, I took this chance to watch the movie sinner, because I knew you wouldn't let me watch that movie So I thought, hey she's not here why not see it with my bud Zac here", he finishes and Zac waves hello to us.

"Haha, very funny Zac, why would you do this to me you know I hate those movies", Jessica says with a sad face.

"I know and I'm sorry love but Cameron insisted, I couldnt let him down could I?", he says and walks over to Jessica to give her. Hug.

I look at Cameron and he just looks at me and blows me a kiss. I just cross my arms and try my best not to smile. After the whole incident Jessica and I head to our room and talk about the usual.

"Did you see what she wore to school?, I mean c'mon", Jessica tells me.

"I know", I say. I don't know who she's talking about, I lost her when she started saying stuff about school and clothes. I start thinking about Cameron, why didn't he come over and hug me too?......

"Geny!",She yells. I quickly turn to look at her.

"Did you hear me?", She says and I feel bad.

"No, sorry", I say and pay attention to her.

"I was talking about our sweet 16!", She says and squeals.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot".

"How can you forget? Its the best part of turning 16, celebrating it!", she says and takes out magazines from her purse.

"Wait, before we start planning our sweet 16, I gotta ask you something", she says.

"What is it?".

"Did you notice that Ashanty was talking to Cameron the other day? They were all laughing and hugging", she says. " I don't want you guys to fight or anything because of me but I'm worried".

"Oh Ashanty?, I don't like her, i have this feeling she's not what she seems, i mean she's always had a crush on him since we started high school but I'll keep my eye on her".

"Ok that's what I needed to hear from you, I want you to be aware, so we can kick some butt",she says and laughs.

"I wonder what happened with kassy and Omar you know?".

"Yeah me too but anyways thanks for telling me this I really appreciate it and....

I stop because I heard voices in the bathroom, I get closer to the wall and hear Cameron talking with someone on the phone and its not his mom, the only girl he can talk to. I don't know who it is but I'm gonna find out.