Chapter 4

The song for this chapter is:

Fly Away- 5 Seconds of Summer

(Cameron POV)

How could I be stupid enough to fall for that trap? Why did I believe in Ashanty in the first place, in my defense I didn't know she had a crush on me. I only have eyes for Geny, I'm not paying attention to other girls hoping they pay attention to me, the only one I want is her.

"Stupid, stupid", I say while hitting the wheel with all my strenght. I am always afraid I will loose her every time, I am scared she won't want me anymore, I am afraid she doesn't want me next to her side.

I grab my phone and try to call her, she doesn't answer, I try to send her a message but I am too distracted on the phone that I don't see a stop sign, all I hear is a loud beep and me slaming my breaks. I get scared, I drop my phone and look in front of me, it was just a small car and I had time to stop.

"Stupid, watch out!", the man yells from the window and drives off.

I have to stop and concentrate on the road, I'll try to reach her tomorrow, she said that we'll talk tomorrow right? She might be asleep by now so there is no point in calling her.

I am almost close to my apartment, ever since I moved here I got an apartment close by her house, I go to school and work to pay my bills, Geny and her mom insisted on me living with them but I refused, I didn't want to be a intruder so I decided to get an apartment close to her. I guess I also thought of these moments when we fought, we can't be in the same house, she goes to her house and I come back to my apartment. I open the door and get inside, I take a bath and go to my bed closing my eyes and hoping to rest after a long day and hoping the night goes fast so I can talk with Geny.

(Ashanty POV)

"How could you be so dumb to let this happen Ashanty!?", She yells facing her back to me.

"I know and I'm sorry I won't let it happen again", I say scared.

"You bet you won't", she says and turns to look at me. As soon as she turns to look at me in the eye, I get the chills man, she is not the same after the incident, I can't look at her the same. This is why I am doing this for her, for my beloved sister, I want revenge for both of us but mostly her. She seems so concentrates into these two brats, I don't ask why, what happened that she is so obsessed in getting revenge, I just do what she says.

"If you don't succeed, I'm gonna have to do the work myself and I'm not gonna forgive you okay?", she says and I just look at her.

(Geny POV)

I couldn't sleep all night, I was just thinking of Cameron and that we were gonna talk today, I really regreted sleeping the next morning because we had school.
How am I supposed to go to school, do homework, study, stay in shape, be social, help out at home and get +8 hours of sleep at night??? I dont understand but anyways I got up and changed and my mom drove me and Jessica to school.

"You did what?!", Jessica screams and laughs at the same time after I tell her what happened yesterday.

"Yeah", I say not very proud of it.

"I cannot believe you!", she laughs.

"Well I did!", I say, laughing too. We start laughing a lot and by mom ends up asking us why we are laughing because we were so loud.

"Nothing mom", I say still laughing, we stop laughing when my stomach starts to hurt.

"Ok", she says while touching her stomach.

When we get to school everyone looks at us, because we are late. I hate that, they look at us like we are some kind of aliens or something, and of course Jessica likes that attention to show off her outfit or anything she has, but not me, we are completely opposites.

While walking to first period I realized that I had ashanty for that class, i wonder what she will do once she sees me. I knock on the door and then walk in, I open the door and everyone turns to look at me. I walk with my head down and give the pass to the teacher.

"Thank you, take a seat please", the teacher tells me and points to my desk. I quickly walk to my seat and then I look around and catch Ashanty starring at me. I hope she doesn't want to get me back. She gives me the evil eye and I turn around, she is like 2 rows away from me, I hope she doesnt attack me. The teacher doesnt waste more time then he gets on with the lesson, which is pretty boring actually. I keep on looking at the clock wishing it could go faster so I can get out of this class.

I forget about the class and day dream and then I get startled when the bell rings, everybody gets up and leaves, I stay there packing my stuff when Ashanty comes up to me.

"Hello Genesis", she says with an forced smile.

"What do you want Ashit, I mean Ashanty?", I say and clear my troath.

"Nothing just wanted to say hi", she says but I don't believe her.

"I have to go so", I say and start walking away. When I get to the door I hear her scream something and I go down to the floor. She is on top of me and starts slapping me. I fight back, I don't let her hit me much.

"Girls! Stop it right now!", a teacher yells.

I hear screaming around me, chanting, the police officers coming this way.

Meanwhile I roll up and bring her down, now I am on top of her and I start punching her. I won't let her win this fight if that's what she wants. Soon I am dragged away from her, I don't fight back but I just let them take me the opposite way as her. As they take her, she is a mess, her hair and her face. She is screaming, cursing me while they drag her away too.

I turn and make eye contact with Jessica. She was recording and she just winks at me. I see her follow me but a teacher stops her and tells everyone to go back to class.

"I'm not very proud of what I did", I tell the counselor and principle who are standing In from of me.

"Then why did you?". They ask me.

"She started it, she attacked me first!", I yell, trying to defend myself.

"I am aware of that but because you fought back I am going to go by the law and suspend you for 3 days", she says with the phone in her hands.

"I am going to call your mom to inform her so she can pick you up", she says and I slump back to my seat. I wait there 15 minutes then my mom comes and they start talking. I try to defend myself but it doesn't work.

"Thanks, yeah i'll talk to her when we get home, thank you", my mom says and gives me the wait til we get home face. Oh god I am in trouble.