Chapter 2

The song for this chapter is:

Fireproof- One Direction

(Cameron's POV)

"Yes, I am sure", I say to the phone.

"Okay, I'm just checking, I don't want any problems with her", She says from the other line.

"That won't a problem, I'll make sure of it", I tell Ashanty.

"So yeah we'll meet up next week to plan everything...", I start saying but I hear a noise outside the door and stop.

"What's wrong?", says.

"Nothing, I'll call you back", I say and hang up.

I still hear noises outside so I go ahead and open it. I open it and find Geny standing there, she almost fell when I opened the door it was funny but I feel like she doesn't trust me, why would she spy on me?

"Umm, what are you doing here? Are you spying on me?", I ask her, while putting my phone in my pocket, her beautiful hazel eyes follow my phone and then they meet mine again.

"Umm, what? No, I was gonna use the bathroom then I heard you talking on the phone", she says, not sure of it.

"Oh, yeah I was talking with a friend of mine", I say quickly.

"Oh ok, so excuse me i'm gonna go the bathroom, which is why I came here, not to spy on you but to pee... Ok you get the idea...", she says and quickly goes to the bathroom and locks it.

That was weird I have to admit, but I am not sure she was saying the truth, we've been together for 2 years, I still fall in love with her every single day but I feel like I am ruining it by not telling her the truth. I feel like I am doing wrong but it's for the best.

(Geny's POV)

What is wrong with me? Why did I act like that, I totally gave it away, I was so obvious, he cached me. I'm done, but that's not the wrost I knew he was lying too, who was he really calling? What is he hiding? I really hope it's for the best. It was so awkward , god I am so dumb why couldn't I just chill?

I get out of the bathroom and Cameron in no where in sight, I am glad though because it would have been more awkward, I walk to my room and see Jessica laughing and texting.

"Who's that?", I ask sarcastically but I know who it is.

"Zac", she tells me and smiles.

"God, you can't be a day where you don't talk to him or what?". I say laughing.

"What can I say, I am in love", she says.

"I can tell", I say and sit down next to her.

"Can I ask you something?", I ask her getting serious.

"Sure, what's wrong?", she says and gives me all her attention.

"Has Zac ever lied to you?", I ask her.

"No, well yes", she says.

"How?", I ask.

"Well it was over something stupid and it was for my own good so it wasn't a big deal, that was the only time he lied to me, he said he was never gonna do it because of how I reacted, we were fighting and it was awful", she says and looks down.

"Oh, its cause I'm pretty sure Cameron is hiding something from me, when I went to the restroom and heard him talking, he hung up and opened the door on me, and he told me he was talking to his friend and he wasent sure of it".

"Oh its okay, but why didn't you ask him straight up, you needed to talk to him work things out, because if you keep lying to each other its gonna get worse every time.", she says.

"Okay, i'll try to talk to him", I say nervous. I am not sure I can do this but I'll try, I've never been in this position before and I don't know what to do.

"Well, I got to go Geny", Jessica says and gets up.

"Yeah, okay", I tell her and walk her to the front door.

"Hey but don't forget to tell me how it went okay?".

"I won't", I tell her and she leaves, I close the door and walk to my room. I decide to talk to him today, so I start to look for him but I don't find him, I look everywhere, where could he be? I don't see the car keys and that's when I know that he left and didn't tell me, maybe he didn't want to interrupt me while I was with Jessica but still. Where could he go that's too important that he couldn't wait til' I finished talking to her, I could have gone with him.

I try calling his phone, it rings and rings and he doesnt answer. I try again and he still doesn't answer, I start to worry. Why doesn't he answer my calls of texts? He can't be with the mysterious person he was calling earlier could it? I cant just sit around and wait til' he comes back, I need to go look for him, what if he's in trouble?

I grab the keys from the table and head out to look for him.

(Cameron POV)

"Why did you want to see my right now"?, I ask Ashanty annoyed. The only thing I'm doing this for is for Geny, for her happiness, sometimes I think I'm doing the wrong thing.

"I had to ask you something, come let's go inside", she says as she leads me inside a bakery store.

( Ashanty POV)

I can't believe it worked, it worked, he fell for it. My plan is working, now I just need him to follow me inside the "bakery" and then boom, we got our man.

(Geny POV)

I drive and drive but I don't succeed in finding him or any sign of him, I start to get worried because its already getting dark. I stop and rest for a while, then I see across the street and see Cameron's car.

I Start the engine and head over to a bakery. I get there and see a familiar car, I get out and walk to the door, this building looks weird, like it isn't real but I ignore it, I keep walking and see the OPEN sign all crooked it must be an old building. I get inside and my heart fluttera as i see Cameron but then it drops down to the floor when I look next to him I can't describe the feeling But I can tell you that i don't like what I am seeing.