Chapter Ten!

After getting freshen up behir gathers with Mahir's  friend and his friend apologize for making fun of bela. Bela forgive them. Teacher came and says "chalo kids humari first activity painting hai!"

Rehaan: Mam we are not kids we are teenagers.

Teacher: Arre  baba ok teenagers. I am sure is baar bhi mahir ki painting best hogi. Or aapke partners aapki help karenge.

All: ok!

Teacher: so lets start!

Bela: Mahi mujhko to painting banana nh aati. Painting ka p bhi nh aata.

Mahir: me help karonga na tumhari.

Bela: but nahi hoga.

Mahir: ok to phir me banata hoon.

Bela: No har baar tum banate ho is baar m.

Mahir: sona finger prints nh banane proper drawing banani hai.

Bela: No me banaoga banaoga.

Mahir: ek to har baat pr tum larka Q ban jaati ho.

Bela: bcoz i wanna be a boy.

Mahir: Really phir shaadi kese hoti humari.

Bela: tum larki ban jate.

Mahir: Ohh god!

Bela: acha ab painting karein.

Mahir: Sona.....

Bela: please!

Mahir: Acha me hath pakar kr krwaonga.

Bela: Okay!

Mahir: let's go.

Bela: ese nahi bheth kr me thak jaongi.

Mahir: Sona hum khare ho kr banayenge.

Bela: Mahi meri tabiyat thk nahi ok tum hi banao nahi banani mujhko.

Mahir: ohh sorry me bhool gaya tha.

Bela: bye me ja rahi hoon.

Mahir: Sona no!

Mahir holds her and make her face him and says "Sorry! Baba me bhool gaya tha. Sorry! Please maaf krdo. Galti ho gy." Bela hugs him and says "its ok!"

Mahir: Ok aao drawing banate hain.

Mahir sat on bench and make her sit on her lap. Bela feels uncomfortable. Mahir noticed it and asks "Kia hoa?"

Bela: Mahi me neeche bheth jaon.

Mahir: Don't worry tum bheth jao or yeh koi pehli baar nahi hai.

Bela: Mahir wo baat nh hai abhi.......

Mahir: kuch nh hota chup chap bheth jao. Mere sath formality ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Bela smiles and sits peacefully. While mahir holds her hand and they both start drawing. His hot breathe on her neck. His lips are touching her shoulder. Her hairs are disturbing him so mahir place her hairs on one side and start drawing while bela is just lost in moment.

Mahir holds her waist tightly and pulls her more close to his chest. Mahir's concentrate is on drawing while bela is too young to feel this moment. But still she feels a little.

Mahir completes his drawing and looks at her and says "Look kitni pretty drawing hai."

Bela smiles and hugs him and says "Wow katni achi hai

Bela smiles and hugs him and says "Wow katni achi hai. Dekho me bhi drawing kr skti hoon"

Mahir: haan baba!

And then as always Mahir  wins competition Bela is too much happy. He runs to him and hugs him to congratulate him for his win. Anu came and hugs him tightly and says "congratulation mahir!" Bela gave a deadly glare to Anu but anu smirks.

Mahir came out from hug and thanked her. Anu holds his hand and says "let's have lunch!" Mahir nodded and says "come sona!" Bela holds his and gave him a side hug. While the trio went to a bench and sat their. Mahir and Anu start having lunch while Bela is staring them. Both are busy in talking and bela felt ignored by Mahir.

Bela: Mahi mujhko bhook nahi hai!

Mahir: Ok to tum tent m jao!

Bela eyes widened by his behaviour. She thought he will force her for lunch but he didn't. Bela closes her eyes and tries to control her anger but as her temper is too high. She threw her lunch, making mahir and Anu shocked. Then she left from there.

Mahir realized that she got hurt by his behaviour and he is now feeling bad for her. So he went to her and saw her on a mountain, sitting while hugging her legs and tears are continuously coming from her eyes. When someone came and says "Bela kia hia Q ro rahi ho?" Bela looks at him and says "Sunny please jao!"

Sunny gave her chocolates to which her eyes brighten up. She goes to catch it but sunny nodded in no. She gave a deadly glare to him to which sunny reply to more deadly glare and then he bursts out and says "Ye glares and all Mahir k saamne chalti hain mere saamne nahi. Acha ab ye ansu saaf karo!" Bela wipes her tears and sunny handed her chocolates.

Mahir, who is watching all this burned in anger and left from there. While sunny asks "Kia hoa tha?" Bela face became dull but sunny says "please batao na!" Bela looks at him and says "tum Mahir k friend ho mere bhi friend ho pr school me tum log saath hote ho right?  To Mahir Anu se baat krta hai?"

Sunny: Haan! Kyun?

Promo: Bela's  accident!