Chapter Twenty Four!

Mahir pins Bela to the wall holding her arms tightly while his tears are uncontrollable and unstoppable. Bela is shocked to see this side of Mahir but she stays silent.

Mahir: Aao bela... Ek raat bitate hai aur fir mai bhi bolunga kal se that we are friends... Best friends!!!!

Bela: Maahirrr!

Mahir: Kya hua? Bura laga sunke? Mujhe bura nahi lagega? Are mai bhi insaan hu mere bhi feelings hai mujhe bhi pyar hua hai... Bela hamare first kiss tumhare lie kuch nahi hai? Wo moments and all? Wo sab...

Bela is silent and guilt but she is more than confused because she isn't able to see Mahir in tears. Mahir moves his face near her face and makes their noses touch sideways. His lips are just a very little away from her lips. They stay like that and suddenly Mahir leaves her.

Bela: Mahir I....

Mahir: Just leave...

Bela: Mahir...

Mahir shouts: I SAID LEAVE!!!

Bela runs from there crying to her room. She feels very bad seeing the condition of Mahir.

Bela: Mahi mujhe laga nahi tha ki tum itna toot jaoge. I never expected this. Mujhe laga tumhe bura lagega lekin itna sab kuch mere wajah se hua hai... I am sorry Mahi... I am sorry...

Bela cries thinking about Mahir. She slowly stops crying and then sleeps. That night, none of the family member can have food. The situation was so worse. Next day morning, Sumitra goes to Mahir's room and sees him lying on the bed. She thinks he is sleeping and turns to go but then she feels something strange.

When she turns back, she sees Mahir's hand cut and some blood is falling from his palm. Her gaze then falls on the broken glass and she immediately runs to Mahir calling his name. Hearing his screams, everyone rush to his room and are shocked.

Bela calls doctor while Sumitra tries cleaning his wound. Soon doctor comes and does the bandage of his wound. He checks Mahir and then gives him an injection.

Doctor: Abhi ghabrane wali koi baat nahi hai lekin unhe stress hone mat dijiye. Ye stress ke wajah se khud ko hurt kiye aur fir unconscious ho gaye. So please take care of him.

The doctor leaves and Andy goes to bring necessary medicines for Mahir. Bela sits beside Sumitra looking at Mahir which Sumitra finds weird.

Sumitra: Bela tum abhi tak yahi ho?

Bela: Haa Maa mai bas Mahir ke lie...

Sumitra: Bela mai uski Maa hu aur mai use sambhal lungi. Tum jao aur aram karo. And pls wapas iss kamre me tab tak mat aana jab tak Mahir thikna ho jaye.

Bela: Lekin Maa...

Sumitra: Agar tumne kabhi bhi mujhe apne Maa samjha ho toh pls abhi chali jao. Mahir ko tumhare zarurat nahi hai. Use tumhare bina jeene ki aadat honi chahiye.

Bela bends her head and goes away from his room. She sees Vyom standing.

Vyom: Karwali beizzati? Yahi hota hai jab log apne na ho. Just imagine abhi ye halat hai aur agar kal tum Mahir ko accept karti toh...

Bela: Vyom pls. Wo mere family hai and mai apne family ke khilaaf kuch nahi sunna chahti.

Vyom: Yahi family tumhe ek din sadak par laake khada kar degi dekhlo.

Bela feels it strange but then she goes inside her room and locks it. She doesn't like the way Vyom is instigating her but then thinks that maybe he isn't able to see the good nature of this family and that's why he is concerned about her.

In the evening, Mahir becomes conscious and the first thing he asks for is Bela.

Sumitra: Mahir Bela thik hai. Use kuch nahi hua hai.

Mahir: Nahi Maa mujhe usse milna hai. I need to say sorry. Kal mai bahut gande tarike se usse baat kiya.

Sumitra: Haa toh kya hua? She deserves it and wo...

Mahir: Please Maa... Wo bacchi hai. Usme abhi bhi bachpana aur zidd bhara hua hai islie use sahi aur galat ka fark nazar nahi aa raha hai. Lekin iska ye matlab nahi ki mai usse pyar karna chod du.

Sumitra: Jaise marzi kar tu...

Mahir: Thank you Maa... Aap bahut acchi ho. Aap mujhse itna pyar karti ho bina kisi selfish reason ke.

Sumitra: Mujhe thanks kyu keh raha hai? Mai teri maa hu. Tu rest le. Mai tere lie kuch banake laati hu.

Bela, who was hearing everything by standing near door, hides seeing Sumi come out and then again enters the room.

Mahir: Kaisi ho Bela?

Bela: Ye mujhe poochna chahiye tha... Mahi kaise ho?

Mahir: Mai thik hu and I am really sorry. Mujhe tumse kal rat waise baat nahi karni chahiye thi.

Bela: Nahi Mahi... Its ok. Apna dhyan rakhna.

Mahir nodes in ok. Bela then goes back to her room. After two days, Mahir gets well and Behir go to court to file divorce for both.