✝Character Update✝

✝✝✝✝OC Vampire Page✝✝✝✝✝

Name: Yukiko Kuran / Kuran Yukiko

Nickname: Kiko (by Kaname)

Race:

Pureblood

Succubus/Succubi (experimentally added)

Demon/Devil (experimentally add to)

Age: 14-16 (1,000+)

Birthday: May 7th

Horoscope: Taurus

Height: 168 cm (5'5"ft.)

Gender: Female

Eyes: Wine Red

Hair: White

Status: Deceased (Can never be reincarnated, her soul is forever lost and she will forever roam the earth as a spirit.)

Relatives:

•Yui Hakama (the Succubi that was placed inside of Yukiko, same age)

•Yanase Kai (the Wind Demon that Yukiko was placed into)

Haruka Kuran (Father) †

Juri Kuran (Mother) †

Kaname Kuran (Ancestor, Older Brother)

Yuki Kuran/Cross (Older Sister)

Rido Kuran (Uncle)

Senri Shiki (Cousin)

Unnamed Niece (Kaname & Yuuki's)

Unnamed Nephew (Zero & Yuki)

Weapons:

•Like all Pureblood vampires, Yukiko has immortality and the ability to heal from anything excluding anti-vampire weapon wounds to the heart or head. Like all vampires, she can absorb the powers from vampires whose blood she drinks.

•Yukiko powers included using her blood as a weapon (the 'Blood Whip'), much like her uncle Rido and cousin Senri.

•She can also control crystals, gems etc.

•Telekinesis.

•'Melt'

Appearance:

As a child, Yukiko wore a little blue dress with shoulder length hair.

Later on, when Yukiko first arrives at True Cross Academy, she is seen in black shorts, black tank top and a grey trench coat. Her hair has grown from shoulder length to hip length.

Yukiko wears the male Night Class uniform since she doesn't like wearing skirts. (Despite Yui's opinion, who wanted to shorten the female uniform.) Their body is covered in scars and one scar runs down their left eye, from the brow to the neck.

When Yukiko (and the other two) go into a state called 'melt', their appearances change.

For Yukiko and Yui, since Yui was placed into Yukiko, the two are basically one. With just the two of them, their right eye becomes a purple, she gains a blood red, pointed, lather left wing. They also gain a single curled horn, on the right side of her head.

When all three are together (Yukiko, Yui, and Yanase), their bangs will change colour. (Cream white for Yanase, Midnight black for Yukiko and Yui.)