The recruit

Six looks over the file of The newest recruit as a helicopter lands and a woman hops out wearing a uniform similar to both IQ's and Ela's uniforms.
"You must be Six. Emilia "Tracer" Rommel. 32nd Marine Brigade." Emilia greets, shaking Six's hand. Six noticed that Death Fox spoke in a German accent, while her file stated she originated from Greece.
"A pleasure, Miss Rommel. Follow me to your quarters." Six says as she leads the Greek marine into rainbow's HQ. Six leads Emilia to the GROM dorms.
"You'll be staying with the GROM operators, since the other operators may not trust you." Six says. Emilia nods before the door opens and and Zofia Bozak opened the door. Zofia gasped after looking over Emilia.
"Em?"
"Zo?" They ask at the same time before bringing it in for a hug.
"You know her Zofia?" Six asks confused.
"Know her? Six, I'm the person who recommended her to you!"
Zofia says as Ela walks to the dorm.
"Zofia, who's she?" Ela asks.
"Sis, meet Emilia "Tracer" Rommel. She's a GSG9 operator and a friend of mine." Zofia introduces.
"Oh, before I forget, Tracer, your on defense." Six says before walking back to her office. Emilia nods before being dragged into the GROM dorm by Zofia.

Later......
IQ notices Ela and Zofia sitting next to a woman with GSG9 labeled onto her vest.
"Hey Blitz?" IQ asks. The more mature GSG9 operator turns to the Female tech specialist on his team.
"Ja?" He answered.
"Who's she?" IQ asks, pointing at the mysterious woman. Blitz face changes from confusion to shock to rage. He suddenly stands up and marches over to the new woman
"du kleiner Nazischeißer!" Blitz said to the woman.
"Guck mal wer es ist, Elias "Blitz" Kötz. Sie haben immer noch Vorurteile gegen meine Familie?" The woman asks in fluent German.
"Your grandfather was a Nazi who disgraced the deutschland!" Blitz countered.
"It's not my fault my grandfather was a Nazi General! I'm trying to redeem my family name, but people like you think my family is full of Nazis! I moved back to Germany, joined a Private Military Company, served for a few years, returned home, enlisted as a Polizei, then joined GSG9, before going back to Greece and enlisting in the 32nd! You changed after Hunter went missing, along with the rest of your team!" She lectured despite everyone from nations that Nazi Germany occupied glaring at her.
"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP!" Ash shouted as she separated Blitz and the woman. Blitz just grunted and sat down while IQ sat by the woman Blitz was arguing with, along with Ash.
"Sorry about Elias, he's-" IQ begins.
"I know what he's like, we knew each other from field assignments from the GSG9." The woman cut her off.
"Make sense. Name's Eliza, but on the field I go by Ash, the woman on your right is Monika, or IQ." Ash introduces them.
"Emilia Rommel." Emilia introduces herself.
"What role are you?" IQ asks.
"Defender. My gadget launches Gas grenades that can incapacitate anyone who walks through the cloud of toxic gas it releases." Emilia answers
"What's in the canister?" Ash asks.
"If I told you, I'd have to shove a canister of it down your throat." She answered coldly. IQ notices a small glint of hatred in Emilia's eyes before it faded.
"Sorry about that, but it's better if you don't know." Emilia Apologizes.
"Good to know. The other defenders from the GSG9 are Jager and Bandit." IQ says before Zofia walks up and sits across from Emilia.
"Why didn't you tell me that you're grandfather was a Nazi? Ela heard it, and is asking Six to fire you from Rainbow." Zofia asked.
"Well, no offense, but tell Ela to Pieprz się i wróć do GROM, jak uprzywilejowana córka, którą ona jest, i zostaw mnie w spokoju, nic jej nie zrobiłem. Przepraszam za to, czy chcesz wrócić do naszego akademika i mieć trochę „nam czasu"?" Emilia replies, before Zofia stands up with Emilia and they walk back to their room. On their way back, IQ notices that both Tracer and Zofia were grabbing each other's ass.