Simulation

Tracer's POV
    Six wanted me to do a simulation against the GSG9 operators so we could settle our nerves. Probably will end in a fistfight eventually. I shake my head and load one of my custom gas grenades into my Gadget before grabbing a 552 Commando assault rifle. I loaded a fresh clip into the commando and reinforced the walls around the bio-container. I then sat underneath a window and waited.

IQ's POV
    I grabbed my AUG off the weaponry table. Six had heard about the argument between Blitz and Tracer and decided to have them blow off steam in a simulation. I was joining blitz along with a few others who had a bone to pick. As we entered the building, I walked into a random room and found the bio-container. Blitz had the defuser.
    "Bomb located." I called out onto our team's radio channel.
    "Copy that, moving to- what the? FUCKKKK!!!" Rook yelled before it changed to a 1v4.
    "Spread out! That Hündin can't be far!" Blitz ordered. I put away my radio and began to clear the room before I heard a hiss and began to feel dizzy. Soon everything faded to black.

Twitch's POV
    Both IQ and Rook were down. It was now a 1v3. Capitiao split off from me before I heard an unmanly scream from his direction. Tracer had eliminated him. 1v2.
    "Blitz, get to the bio container and plant the defuser! She's picking us off one-by-" I began before Blitz was eliminated it was just me and her. I kept my FAMAS raised as I moved to the second floor, where I found Blitz's "body". He had been killed by an open window, but she wasn't showing up outside.
    "Where is she?" I ask myself before I notice a small device attached to the wall.
    "Merde...." I mutter before the device opens and everything fades to black.

Later, No one's POV.......
    Twitch walked into the workshop to find Tracer working on the device she had seen in the simulation.
"Those where some impressive tactics, Tracer. Where'd you learn them?" Twitch asks.
"An old friend of mine taught me them before his death." Tracer replied, her voice trembling.
"Merde. mes condoléances." Twitch said in her native language.
"It happened two years ago, thanks though-" Tracer began before her phone buzzed. She picked up the phone and looked at the message.
"esý lamprí mitéra fucker." Tracer says before she puts her device into a crate marked DEATH GRENADES DO NOT USE UNLESS TRAINED.
"I'll be back, I have to meet up with an old comrade." Tracer says as she puts her jacket on.
"Who?" Twitch asked. Tracer turned to the French woman.
"The Reaper." She replies before leaving.