Chapter 9

** Bella's P.O.V **
I woke up to an odd smell. I sat up in my bed placing my arm on the pillow to hold myself up. As I placed my arm down on the pillow,the pillow sank down drenched in a red substance. I quickly jolt my arm off the pillow.
" What the hell? " I whisper. My head begins to pound. The Red substance is thick, a lot like blood. I grab my aching head then pull my hand back. I look at my hand and it's wet with the same substance. I get up and walk towards the mirror and my eyes immediately go straight to my open wound.
" shit! " I whisper yell grabbing the cloud white cloth sitting on the counter next to the sink. My forehead is drenched in blood. I turn the water on luke warm and put the wash cloth under the faucet. I dab the wash cloth on my wound flinching on every dab.
" shit shit shit shit! " It stung like hell. I put the wash cloth under the faucet again then look back up at the mirror. I saw movement of a shadow behind me. I look back quickly and see nothing but Austin sleeping ever so loudly.

' it's just your imagination Bella. Quit siking yourself out ' I think to myself.

" it's just my imagination. Just my imagination. " I say out loud to reassure myself.

I grab the first aid kit and wrap a bandage around the wound on my head. I walked towards my bed and grab the pillow and take the pillow out of the pillow case. I throw the pillow and wash cloth in the dirty laundry basket covering it with one of the motel towels provided.

" Get away from me you monster! Get away! " Austin starts yelling. I turn around quickly and see that he's dreaming. I run towards him.

" Austin wake up! " I shake him. His eyes stay closed. I shook him harder and his eyes opened as if he were to see a ghost. He looks completely terrified so I quickly take him into my embrace. I hug him tightly whispering " everything's ok. Your ok. Nothing's gonna hurt you. " he's curled up on my lap as I rock him back and forth to calm him down.

What was he dreaming? Why is he so freaked out? We can't worry about this right now. We have to get back on the road but his car is damaged. Once he is calm, I let go and stand up off the bad.

" Go take a shower. Everything's ok. I'll be over here waiting. " I said sitting down on the chair next to his bed turning the TV on. He stands up with a look of worry.

" I'll be fine. Go take a shower. We have to get going soon. " I said giving him a sure smile.

" ok. " he said grabbing a towel and walking towards the bathroom.

I have to know what he was dreaming about. What scared him so much? He's such a tuff guy and I've never seen him so terrified, even in wherever we were. He was so strong and brave. What did he dream could he have possibly dreamed about that made him like this? My thoughts were going crazy trying to figure out what scared him so much.

I flipped through the channels looking for a good show to watch then, all of a sudden something in the corner had caught my eye. I looked over quickly and saw nothing.

" Austin? Is that you? " I asked hoping it was. I decided to ignore it and keep watching TV.

' I'm just paranoid that's all ' I thought to myself. I had yet to find out that my imagination wasn't really my imagination.

** Austin's P.O.V **

My dream was so realistic, a bit too realistic. I can't remember it all but I can't stop thinking about it.

* Flashback to dream *

" No!!! stop!! Leave her Alone!!! " I yelled tears rushing down my face.

" You brought this all on yourself. This is all your fault!! Look what you've done!! Look what you've done!! Look what you've done!! " the voice said.