Chapter 8

Previously: they found a room that looked secure enough for the night. When they woke up Melissa was gone. Adam broke down and demanded to go looking for her. Before they could leave, they heard booms coming closer. They hid. The door swung open and they took Adam and killed Greg. Austin and Bella are all on there own. They find Melissa and her baby dead and Bella fainted.

** Austin's P.O.V **

I couldn't believe what was right in front of me. Who could do something so cruel? Tears threatened to pour out but I held them in. I look over to Bella and she's not looking all the great. She started loosing balance and falling back. I grabbed her immediately.

" No. Wake up please! Bella! " I yelled In frustration.

' we don't have time for this right now ' I thought to myself. I held her over my shoulder and dragged her with me. We have to get out of here before they find us. I glanced back at Melissa and I shed a tear but quickly wiped it with my free hand. We need to move now. I quickly ran to wherever the map told us too and we were free! We were finally free and it's all thanks to Greg, Melissa, Adam, and Jason.

As soon as I saw the light of the sun hit my eyes, I seen a gate. Great. I grabbed Bella as tight as I could and climbed the tall gate with 1 hand. It was a challenge but we made it too the other side. I ran as fast as I could quickly realizing my surroundings.

** Bella's P.O.V **

I woke up in the passenger side of a car.

" Where am I? " was the first thing I asked.

" your obviously on a car. Duh. " I looked next to me to see Austin driving.

" How did we get out? I passed out from what I remember. " I said holding my head. I have a huge headache.

" I carried you out. No biggie. " he said shrugging.

" who's car is this? You didn't steal it did you?! " I asked hoping he hadn't.

" Of course not! This is my car. "

" how did you get it back.? Where were we? " I just couldn't help myself from asking so many question.

" I walked us there and we weren't that far from where I had left my car before I was taken but, we are pretty far from home. " he said showing me a map on his phone of where we are. It has to be at least a 4 hour drive to get back.

" where do u live? " I asked curious.

" Miami Florida. I go to Miami Senior high. " he said glancing over to me.

" hey! I go there too! How come I've never seen you? " I asked flabbergasted.

" you really don't remember me. " he chuckled. I gave him a confused look.

" I was your partner for jr orientation. " he said chuckling once again. It all came back to me. I never learned his name because I never thought I'd ever see him again.

" Oh yeah! I remember you. " I said smiling. I remember thinking to myself ' damn he's so fine '.

" oh so you think I'm fine. " he said with a smirk. Damn it. I must have been thinking out loud. I felt my face turn burning red and I quickly hid it in my cardigan. He chuckled. I lifted my head and peeked up at him then at the radio. I reached for the radio and before I knew it, we were hit.

A car hit us from the side and we went flying into mid air.

" Austin!! " I grabbed from his arm and leaned backwards. My body jolted forward and my head banged the glass causing it to shatter. Surprisingly I was still awake. The car hit the ground hard and flipped twice. My arm got caught in between Austin and his chair as he leaned backwards. We landed with a hard smash as the car wobbled back and fourth. We had rolled into a tree near the forest. I tried getting my arm out from under Austin.

" Austin? Are you ok? " I said succeeding at getting my hand out.

" yeah I'm fine. What about you. He said clutching his neck.

" I'm fine. " he looks up and his eyes widen.

" Bella! Your head, it's bleeding! " he said reaching out to touch the wound. I flinched.

" we have to get you to a hospital. Come on. " he said unbuckling himself then turning to unbuckle me.

" come on. " he said climbing out his door. He grabbed his wallet that was still surprisingly in one piece and his phone from the side cover. I tried getting out from my door but I couldn't.

" my door's jammed. " I said wiggling the handle.

" climb out through my door. " he said holding his hand out. I grabbed it and climbed out. We started walking to God knows where. We walked for about what felt like 7 hours to the nearest building. We walked into the building and it was a motel. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up while he paid. One I finished up, we walked up to our 2 bed room and I was out like a light bulb.

----------------------------------
a/n: Hope yall like this update. Sorry it took so long and sorry it's so basic.