#5

"WAKEY WAKEY CHICKEN BAKEY" I hear Anthony yell "shut up" Jaden says, with a raspy sexy ass voice, nuzzling into my neck. "Nope" Kyra says "we're going to dinner. LETS GO" she says poking my face "nooo" I say leaning into Jaden " leave us here" "no" she says. "we're gonna leave and come back in ten minutes and you have to have clothes on" they say and then close the door. "We're not getting out of this are we?" he asks "nope" I say pushing myself up but fall back down"Jadennnn because of you my legs hurt" I say he already has his pants on he puts his shirt over me and he calls the girls.

The girls come rushing in "what happened?" Jordyn asked looking at Jaden , Jaden looks around nervously "well...." he says but quickly stopping and running out. As soon as he leaves they are all smiley again "so how was it?" Kyra asks "welll I'm not one to kiss and tell but it was great like best ever!" I tell them. "What happened while I was gone?" I ask "well a bunch of 12 year olds got mad that Jaden left and this girl tried to kiss Payton but other than that nothing really." Jordyn tells me. "Wait what? Who is she? Where is she? Whats her name? Who should I punch first her or Payton?" I ask really fast "Don't worry you don't need to punch anyone cause the girl was seven" Jordyn tells me putting a hand on my shoulder "LOLZZZ".

I move my hair out of my face "oh my god Y/N" Kyra says as both her and Jordyn fall to the ground laughing kind of crying "what?" I ask they don't answer, "WHATT???" I yell getting kind of pissed. They still didn't answer but Jordyn hands me her phone with the camera opened facing me " Oh my lord" I say because as soon as look in the camera I see at least ten hickeys on my neck. "Just get me dressed" I say as I try not to laugh. They get up off the floor and nod they give me a normal bra and calvin panties

This is my fit

This is Kyras

This is Kyras

and this is jordyns

and this is jordyns

         "Can you help me to the sink?" I ask Jordyn after putting clothes on only having with the shorts

"Can you help me to the sink?" I ask Jordyn after putting clothes on only having with the shorts. She nods and helps me to the sink, I take about five minutes doing my make-up and fixing my hair. "I'm going to the boys room" I yell through the connecting door to all three rooms "wait up" I hear them yell. They run and grab my arms because start to fall we head to the boys room and knock.

A/N kinda just a filler chapter for ya