Truthful

(Piper Pov)

I have a weird feeling. Actually I knew exactly what's this feeling is. Shopie told Hayden that I still like Gavin. You may ask, how do I know? Well everybody was in a conversation so I next to the closet door. When I heard Shopie said "Piper still likes Gavin" As she said those words. I still can't believe she still told someone. I am going to do something about Coco. To do that I'm going to tell my mom a lie.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What is it Piper?" She asks me.

"May I go out for a while?" I asked her politely.

"Sure, but come back for dinner." She told me.

"Okay. Bye" I told her.

"Alright? Bye" She said.

I went to the park then I saw Coco alone. It was finally my time.

"Hello Coco" I said in a fake happy tone.

"What do you want Piper?" She saids in a angry tone.

"How is using Gavin?" I said lying.

"I AM NOT. YOU ARE SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU STILL LIKE HIM. BUT, LOOK I LIKE HIM NOW. AND I BET HE LIKES ME NOW." Yelling at me.

"I know, but he will be mine Coco." I said in a surely voice.

"Just leave me alone" She tells me.

"Nope, You let me have him or I will post on social media that you stole his IPhone 8. I even have a video to prove it." I said.

"Fine. You can have him." She said sadly.

"Why, thank you Coco. Thanks. Bye." I told her.

Now, I get what I want. And this is the truthful thing I wanted from her.