Unusually

(Piper Pov)
I really wanted to text Gavin but, I'm scared what if my mom checks my phone and see my dms and text messages. This is to much pressure for me. I saw covers with him and...... .. Coco.... Quinn... They did covers like Señorita. And Beautiful People and It's you. But I had an idea. If I convince Hunter doing a cover of What If it will amazing. So I just yelled to make him come here.

"HUNTER"

"Yes Piper?" He asks me.

"Mind if I did a cover of What If?"

"Sure, with who tho?" He asks me.

"Promise not to be mad?"

"Of course not. Who is it? Is it Walker?" He asked me.

"No it's not Walker. It's Gavin.."

"You know what.."

"I know but please he has a great voice"

"I bet Walker has a good voice" He tells me.

"Yeah, but Gavin needs this."

"Piper. What about his parents? Are they even going to allow this? What about your mom? What is she going to sa-" I cut him out.

"I will handle it. Plus I already planned it. She is going to Georgia."

"By herself?" He asks me.

"She can. Can she?"

"You know she still need to be near her doctors. We got her good doctors as you wanted so we don't have to back." He tells me.

"Well, first of all it wouldn't happened. Because. Don't you remember? Gavin suggested it because he missed me back at LA. When we were still together and when I was a Georgia."

"Sorry, I forgot it was his idea. Since that was a while. I thought it was your idea" He tells me.

"I know I'm going to give her ticket. I will talk soon"

"Okay bye" He saids before walking out.

"Bye"

My mom was at the living room so now it was time.

"Mom!"

"Yes Piper" As she was walking into my room.

"I got some plane tickets for you to go to Atlanta,Georgia! Aren't you excited to be around your doctors and actually get better?"

"Yes Piper but..." She pauses.

"But what?"

"It's only one plane ticket. I wanted to bring you and Hunter." She was saying.

"I want you to know that we won't always be there so can you just go alone this time?"

"Yes Piper. I will go. I will give it a shot." She saids while pausing.

"Well, thanks. The flight is tomorrow"

"Thank you for telling me Piper. I will start packing right away." She saids while leaving my room to pack.

Now everything so far is going according to plan. Can't wait!