Allowance

(Gavin Pov)

I was so confused. Why did Piper came here anyways? I don't get it. I mean she was sad. I think I was jealous when she said she is going to see Walker. I am going to ask my mom why Piper was here. Also Coco was following me.

"Hey mom. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Gavin. What is it Gavin?" He asked me and looking at me and Coco.

"Why was Piper and Hunter here?"

"Well they said our old director said that they want you and Piper in a music video. Since you guys only did one together." She explains to me and Coco.

"Is it related to my 'Crushin music video'?"

"Well, I'm not sure. I just said to Piper to explained it to you. Did she?" She asked me.

"No. She didn't."

"But, I heard you two talk" She says to me.

"Yeah. We talked..."

"Talked about what and what happened?" She asked me.

"Well she said she was sorry for what has happened. She was basically crying because I told her I really wanted to hang out with Coco"

"Well, you should ask Piper about it. But, first do you want to do the music video?" She asked me.

"Yeah."

"Well go ahead and visit her" She tells me.

"Okay"

I go to Piper's house soon as possible. I told Coco to stay behind. And I arrived to Piper house. And I knocked.

"Gavin... What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I agreed"

I was out of air. I ran to come here. For her. Only for her.

"Agreed for what?" She asks me confused.

"For the music video"

"But, you don't know what is it about." She tells me.

"I don't care. I just want to hang out with you"

"Really?" She asks me.

"Yeah"

"Do you want to know about it?" She asks me.

"Well, yeah"

"There may be a kiss moment" She warns me.

"It's alright it's apart of a music video"

"Alright" She saids.

After that she allowed me to go to her house and tell me more details.