Sick Smooches-S.B

I wasn't prepared for her to look so cute in those fucking cat ears and those adorable whiskers when she returned after several agonizing hours of no wifi. Conveniently it was just somehow not working as soon as she left for the Halloween party so I didn't get any spoilers as to what she was dressed as ultimately. She came into my room as I sneezed, tissue in hand, scrunching my face up in disgust, she smiled and she pushed the door open slowly. I couldn't stop the audible aww that came out of my mouth. "Sasha fucking Banks you are the most adorable thing on this planet." I mumbled and she smiled bashfully and shrugged. "I was scared you'd be sleeping." She said, sitting on my bed and taking off her cat ears. "I smiled and shook my head. "Keep them on they're cute." She blushed again and put them back on and clawed at the air. "Me-ow daddy o." She said with a giggle. I thought my heart skipped a beat because how adorable can one person be really?

"Am I cute enough to get a kiss?" She asked. I wanted to say yes. "I wish I could Mercedes.. You know I wish I could." She pouted dramatically and scooted closer, getting on the bed next to me and I sat up slightly more. "Pleaseee" She asked, dragging out the word. "I can't get you sick, Charlotte would kick my ass and Becky would text me relentlessly saying that she's gonna give me a lass kicker beat down for making her 'Banker' sick. " Sasha continued to pout and put her hands up under her chin like they were paws and whined like a puppy. I tried my hardest to resist. "Babyyyy." I tried not to giggle but it escaped me and only encouraged her more. "But you said I'm soo cute pleasee just kisses for being a good girlfriend.. I've been so good and I'm so cute." I tapped her nose and she scrunched her face up and it was then that I couldn't take it anymore and pecked her lips. "There you got a kiss now cuddle me." I said, pouting like she had a second ago.
"Okay but let me take this make up off." She agreed and quickly got up and headed to the bathroom close to my room, leaving her ears and her purse on the nightstand. I started to flick through the channels on the tv when her purse started vibrating and I assumed it was her phone. "Hey babe, your phone is vibrating do you want me to bring it to you?" I yelled and she yelled something inaudible in response. I waited a second and finally got up to bring it to her. I stood by the doorway for a few moment, watching her swipe the makeup pad across her face, concentrating on getting it off.
Her eyes flicked to me in the mirror as I stepped into the bathroom and then back to herself and her lips curled up in the corners as she smiled. Her chocolate colored eyes seemed to glimmer in the light that hung above the mirror as I set her phone on the counter and I wrapped my arms around her. "Hmm." I mumbled an I love you into her shoulder as I kissed it. "I love you." She stated, nodding and continuing to work on removing the last of her makeup, her eyes moving to me every few seconds.
She picked up her phone once she was finished and handed it to me. "The girls just wanted to say that they hope you're feeling better and they might come by later with soup or something. " I smiled at the thought. They were all so nice and genuine it was heartwarming. I texted them back a thank you, from Sasha's phone since she had handed it to me to show me the text and I slipped it into my pocket before picking her up without warning and earning a screech from her. "Oh my god, oh my god." She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You're supposed to be weak! You're sick! " She giggled as I carried her to my room and set her on the bed and climbed in next to her and snuggled into her side." I am but my muscles are powered by love." I smiled and kissed her cheek and she shook her head." You're cheesy." she mumbled. "I got it from you. " I teased, poking her side. She giggled for a second and then suddenly put on a serious face.
"Oh just drop ittt." I smiled and kissed her cheek. She huffed and crossed her arms. "I just.. Really want some kisses.. I think they might really make you feel better." She said, looking at me, raising her eyebrows suggestively. "Sash." Her name came out as a laugh. She rolled her eyes and scooted closer, resting her hand on my side, her nose touching the side of my face. I thought maybe she'd given in when I felt her lips touch my temple. "Hm." She let out.. Sliding her fingertips down my arm.
"Its just.. " She started to talk slowly. "I was at this stupid party.. Away from you." Her lips ghosted over my ear. "And I couldn't stop thinking about how you were sick.. " She nuzzled her nose against my neck, I felt her breath, her fingers now venturing down to my thigh, her thumb rubbing circles subtly. "And I was thinking I could be some type of hero, healing you with kisses when I came home you know?" She finished, her full lips pressing against the space between my neck and shoulder. "Sash." I breathed out. Suddenly the air was too thick and too serious. "Mm?" She let out squeezing my thigh and smirking at the way that my whole body seemed to tense up. "I.." I swallowed and turned my face to look at her as she pulled her lips away from my neck and leaned in close.
She blinked at me through her thick lashes and seemed to pout slightly, her lips had never seemed so inviting. My eyes went from her face to her lips, I tried to resist but as she got closer, her lips were so close... She pressed forward, kissing me softy. My hands found their way to her waist, tugging her closer as my resistance failed. She pressed her lips against mine a second time, sloppier, but harder as she moved quickly straddling my lap, breaking the kiss for a moment to flip her hair to one side before kissing me again deeply. She sucked on my bottom lip softly as I tried to pull her closer, her shirt rising slightly and my hands not so accidentally slipping into her shirt.
She licked at my bottom lip, absolutely begging for her tongue to battle with mine, but my head was still able to formulate the fact that I was sick and It took everything in me to deny her. She huffed in frustration and bit my lip gently to show me that she was mad. I couldn't help but smile against her lips because of how cute she is. "Not fair. " She huffed, kissing the corner of my mouth as I stroked her bare hip with my thumb softly. "R-really.. Not.. Fair. " She breathed out as I felt goose bumps forming on her skin. She closed her eyes for a moment and it seemed that she was about to try a new tactic when she suddenly moved her hands to my neck and started to kiss my ear softly, tugging at my earlobe with her teeth. "I think you should give in." She whispered. I shook my head as she sucked softly and scratched gently at the case of my neck.. The sensation making me almost lose it. I had to bite my lip to stop a moan from coming out of my mouth. The bulge in my sweats more noticeable now.
I let out a deep breath and squeezed her hips gently. "Sash." I whimpered, raising my hips, knocking into hers gently as she let out a whimper as well. "Mm?" She said, pulling her face back to look at me with heavy lids for a moment, then leaning forward to kiss me once again. As her lips brushed against mine and she attempted to deepen the kiss as the door to my room flew open unexpectedly and we both jumped, startled, causing her to roll off me quickly. "Hey you two lovebirds! I hope your hungry cause we bought like a gallon of soup. " Charlotte's loud voice came into the room. She was followed by the three other girls, who pretended not to notice the fact that Sasha was as red as a tomato. She hurriedly curled into my side as I awkwardly cleared my throat. "Oh god thank you guys, I'm so glad you came!" I tried to sound excited as Charlotte stared at Sasha. "Hey, you better not be getting girly." She said, pointing at her. "You two best not be kissing up in here because you can't be getting sick. " He said, gesturing between the two of us, obviously both flustered and out of breath. As I straightened my clothes out I laughed slightly "That's what I've been trying to to tell her. " I mumbled and kissed a very cute and very flustered Sasha's cheek.