Fooled around and fell in Love

2 weeks later...
"Okay, fine. If you could be any animal, what would it be?" Felix asked happily. I snuggled myself into Felix who was laying on the couch, we were watching a movie but so far have lost major interest and started asking random questions. Did I mention this was at his apartment?
"A unicorn." I answered skeptically.
"But that-"
"Yes it is!" I giggled and propped myself up to look into his eyes. "Unicorns are very real."
"Prove it." Felix squinted his eyes and smirked.
"A Rhino is fat and has a horn on the end of his nose. That obviously means he's an obese unicorn."
"Why are the obese?"
"Because they grew depressed that nobody believed they were real and got fat. They lost their magic." I smiled, I'm somewhat childish.
"Touché." Felix whispered then leaned forward to kiss my lips gently. I couldn't help but blush like a dumb fool, oh how I loved this silly man.
"Felix." I stood up and reached out my hand for him to grab. He flashed me those beautiful teeth in a smile as he stood up with my hand in his. "To the kitchen."
"Agreed." Felix laughed and led me to the kitchen. I giggled as we reached the stove where a pot boiled noodles. "Here you are, ma'am."
"Thank you." I bowed my head sarcastically and walked to the counter with pasta sauce to stir. "The noodles should be almost done."
"Oh really?" Felix wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled into my neck. These cute little couple stuff made me blush even more.
"Yes really." I grinned while I continued to stir the sauce, I could feel his soft kisses that started from my neck to my jawline. Such a tease.
"You do know that's not going to get you first dibs on dessert, right?" I had to giggle at his small efforts. You can't blame him for trying.
"But I can try." He turned me around, luckily I had set the bowl of pasta sauce down, and kissed me with a bit more force. Our little games were pointless, stupid but I enjoyed these moments more than anything. Our kisses grew with more passion until the feel of long claws and the sound of panting interrupted, aw yes, Edgar.
"Edgar, dushland." Felix pulled away and scolded Edgar playfully, I smiled.
"Who gets dibs on dessert now?" I smirked, I sometimes let him win but tonight, tonight it was my time to shine. "Thank you, Edgar."
"I'll win next time." Felix and I walked over to the noodles, he held my waist and kissed my cheek softly. I blushed and started to prepare the noodles. Edgar sat, watching us, waiting for his share of the food.

My two silly men.

I couldn't have been any happier.