.: o1 :.

Mori's POV

Finished another day at my part-time work, arrange my things, hooked my bag on my shoulder and clean my table before walking out of the office. Walked pass on our building's cafe and smelled the aroma of brewed coffee that made my tiredness slightly drift away. As I walk out of the premises, the cold breeze of the upcoming winter season greets my whole body. Thankfully I wear a scarf because it was expected to be cold starting today onwards.

I can't remember since when I became so addicted to Haiba Lev.

I chuckled then starts to walk the way home.

My phone suddenly vibrated and I excitedly open it and saw his reply on my message this afternoon, reads it and can't help myself giggled and blushed. I was about to reply to his message when I received another one, and it's from Tora, I frowned and opened the message.

Fr: ToraKora

"Yaku-san is my sister with Lev?"

I felt my heart beats faster and got nervous all of a sudden.

Akane, 3 years younger than Tora, have a huge liking to Lev, I even saw how she sticks with Lev all the time when we had a practice camp on the village near their house, it doesn't bother me that time cause we're not together yet, and even heard her said to Tora that she already fall in love with Lev and she will do anything to have him, I just shrugged it off since she was still young and I'm not that sure of my feelings that time for Lev and I really didn't have the chance to know Lev's feelings for Akane too.

But now, it's different, I felt a sudden pang on my chest and getting jealous without any basis!, cause Tora seldom messaged me, unless it's important or urgent and I'm having a bad feeling right now. I tried calling his number but he's not answering, I'm hoping, deep inside my heart, that he and she are not together right now.

I walk fast and run at the same time and finally reached the park near our apartment, I bend down and holds my knees and pants hard, then when I lift up my face I saw his familiar back, almost getting relieved and was about to call him, but I saw he's not alone, there are arms wrapping on his back, then he suddenly moves backwards and I finally saw who's arms that are.

I gripped my chest, the sight that I'm witnessing right now, is too much for my eyes and heart to handle. A tear escaped my eyes and I instantly wiped it and turn my back, then run away.... away from the sight that breaks me into countless pieces.

Akane.... kissing him....

and the most painful part of it is ....

"Lev ..... W-why?..... why are you k-kissing b-back? ......."

Lev's POV

Pulled away from the kiss and stares at Akane's eyes for a bit, feeling dazed from the action and immediately pulls myself away from her, face flustered red and looks away shyly.

"T-Thanks for today... I enjoyed it... "

Akane: "No problem! All for you. "

Rubs my nape, still looking away from Akane with a guilty face plastered on my face and looks back at her, seeing her hopeful expression made me feel more guilty. I was about to say something to her until I found a familiar silhouette of Mori, making my heart go fast and ache.

"M-Mori! Wait!"

Starts to move my feet at a rapid pace, chasing him with Akane left behind standing in the park and continues to call out to him.

"Morisuke! Please hear me out! Stop!"

When my feet finally catches up to him, I grabbed his wrist tight and made him halt from where he was running into, not looking at me in the eye.

"M-Mori... That was a misunderstanding... I- She- I didn't mean it-"

Mori's POV

Pants hard from running but still not facing him, hearing what he just said makes it more painful and harder for me, cause he can't even talk straight and I can feel the guilt on his voice, gripped my chest again and tried to calm down even just a bit. Gathered up my courage to talk and make it emotionless and cold. Felt his hands gripping my wrist tight.

"Let go."

He didn't listen and gripped it harder, I forcefully pulled my hands away from him and felt him flinched because of my sudden strength to get off my hands from him.

"I said let go!."

I shouted but still emotionless, tried to walk, away from him, but he hugged me from behind and gripped my body tight so that I can't move and be still, hearing the sky cries the sound of thunder and the breeze gets colder.

Lev's POV

Still hugs him from behind despite the anger in his voice, gripping him tight into me and lets out a shaky sigh. Leans down to his ear and closes my eyes as I spoke.

"Hear me out, will you...?"

Snuggles into the crook of his neck, covering my face and prevents it from letting out tears. Lets go of him to make him face me with an emotionless expression that made my heart pang of pain. Rests my hands into his shoulder as I turned him around to me and falls my hands down from his arms to his cold hands, rubbing them with my thumb.

"H-Hey... Can you listen to me?..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~