.: END :.

Lev's POV

I was speechless and looks at him with wide, pain-struck eyes and kept on freezing from where I sat. I rested my hands on the bed and grips the sheets tight, looking down with regret and pain plastered on my face.

"I'm... I'm sorry."

Still looks down, gripping on the sheets tighter and groans to myself, preventing my tears to flow as I took my free hand up to my now weeping face.
I lifted my head up with watering eyes and slowly scoots closer to him, resting a hand on his arm and caresses it a bit, being careful not to startle him.

"You're being the most pained here... I can't take seeing your face scrunched up from crying too much and sobbing too much because of some cheater, which is me... I don't know how to comfort you but if being beside you eases you, I'll stay. I'll stay until we get old and die. I'll spend my days being with you. Even if it means not eating for a week- screw that, for a whole month, I'll stay with you just to make it up to you."

Takes your hand away from covering your face and replaces my hand to cup his cheek, smiling weakly and apologetically. Scoots even more closer and sits straight, bringing my hand to his head to rest it on my shoulder.

"I hurt you yet you're the one who's apologizing. Begging to me. It's should be the opposite, you know..."

Slowly wraps my arms around his neck gently, burying my face into your neck and closes my eyes.

"I wanna make it up to you. I'll stay beside you forever if it means you'll keep on living a happy life. If you feel like I'm slipping away from your sight, just call out to me and I'll run to you immediately. If you caught me staring at other people, just hurt me so I can know my mistake. Just like you always said, I'm not mature enough to know my own mistakes that I even need criticisms from you and others. If you feel like not walking towards me, just bother me like you always do. If you want me to say sweet things to you, just command me and I'll whisper them to you for a billion times. I am not ready for losing you yet. If that day comes, it will be when I'm dead. Along with your grave."

Pulls away from the hug to grab his hands and intertwines them with mine tightly, clenching my pads into his knuckles.

"Please forgive me, Morisuke. I wanna spend my days with you. If I won't do it, then I'll die like the way you will, calling out each other's names without each other's embrace. I know I am stupid and ignorant and an idiot to not know a mistake but please forgive me. I still love you, Morisuke. Will you give me another chance? If you don't want me anymore and decide to discard me, it's so fine. Just promise to keep on loving me from afar and I'll do the same."

Mori's POV

I look at him and tried to stop my sob and tears, removes his hand on mine and wraps it around your nape, pulled him and claimed his lips, kissing him with full of affection, pours all of my love with sadness and sorrow. I felt him startled but still kissed me back gently, so gentle that I can feel all his emotions dwelling, regret, guilt but full of love and forgiveness. I pulled away because I felt his tears falling into my cheeks, wiping it with my thumbs and rest your forehead to mine.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for what I did and said to you. Jealousy consumed me and pain made my heart and mind numb and didn't think straight. but, please, can I have you back? can I have you all for myself? can I be selfish and want you to be only mine?."

I close the gap on our lips claiming it again with a kiss, to erase the memory that happened, replacing it with my lips and sealing it with just mine.

"Please tell me again that I'm enough for you."

I kiss your eyes that are now swollen and cheeks that are flushing red from crying too much.