.: 04 :.

Lev's POV

Looks at him with my eyes widen, heart filled with hope and immediately wraps my arms around him, burying my face into the crook of his neck. Groans softly and grips the back of his shirt tighter.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Buries my face more into him and pulls away from the hug to bring my hands to his cheek, taking a look at his face. Tears started streaming down my face again and hug him tightly again, not wanting to let go.

"I-I'm very sorry, Mori... I won't do it again... I won't leave you and I won't let you leave me."

Sobs through his neck and shuts my eyes for me tears not to flow more.

"I made a mistake. A horrible mistake. I want you to forgive me."

Mori's POV

Warm soft breathing on my neck awakens me from my cold slumber. Arms and legs wrapped around my whole body tightly, telling me not to go anywhere. My body feels so weak and heavy, throat so sore and eyes were swollen from crying. Tilts my head slowly to face him and saw traces of still fresh and also dry tears on his eyes down from his cheeks.
I didn't expect to be alive from almost fainting last night, the medicine I took must have prevented it to happen. My breathing is back to normal but my body is suffering from its side effect, numb and still cold. I tried to reach his cheek and rubs it gently. Scenes from yesterdays memory hunt me again, the tears are coming out from my eyes involuntarily, the pain is still lingering on my chest, straight to my heart. I tried to calm down and close my eyes again, thinking of our happy memories together but failing. Thinking of what did I do, where did I go wrong, did I not make him happy, am I lacking on many ways being his boyfriend, and am I the only one who wants him to be mine, only mine.

"W-why d-do have to k-kiss someone e-else... Am I-I n-not e-enough?..."

I softly whisper, almost no voice coming because of the soreness of my throat. I felt him move and hugs me tighter. Sudden tears flowing in his eyes but he's still sleeping.

"Mori.. I'm sorry.."

He sleeps talked, my heart aches from seeing him crying for me, begging me to forgive him. I wipe his tears and place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I l-love y-you Lev... I-m s-sorry t-oo..."

Lev's POV

Feeling his warm lips kissing my forehead making me opens my eyes and the first thing I saw is his warm neck and the first thing I felt is his lips, making me let out a shaky sigh. Wonders why my voice got hoarse and why my cheeks were wet but shrug it off away. I hug him tighter, not wanting to let go of him even if my mind tells me he can't forgive me anymore. I didn't know you were awake all the time and closes my eyes, gripping on the back of your shirt.

"...Good morning, Morisuke. You probably don't want to hear your name being called out like this by me so I'll just say this when you sleep. Just like now."

Wraps my arms around him even more tightly and snuggles into the crook of his neck. I felt him flinch from my tightened grip but didn't mind it since I thought that he's asleep and continues to close my eyes as I spoke silently.

"Hey Mori, I had a bad dream. A very bad one. I can't tell if it's a dream or a nightmare because you were in it. It's about a fight between couples. The other partner witnessed that his boyfriend was kissing a girl then he got mad at him and ran away, heading off to somewhere away from that nasty person that was probably cheating on him."

I felt my eyes getting heavy and shuts my eyes, even more, to prevent it from watering

"The "cheater" tried to give his beloved lover a reason about why he did it but the other partner already got hurt, had a breakdown, replying him with such hurtful yet reasonable things and got even more mad at the cheater."