Where is she?

[✔ Edited as of 10th June 2014]

----------------------------------------------------

[James POV]

The show was just about to start when Sam came up to me backstage. 

"Hey James, what's going on with you and Amanda?" He asked.

"Nothing, how come?" I asked, feeling confused. 

"Well, I was getting your sticks for you earlier and she was happy, but when I told her I was looking for your sticks she asked me if you were avoiding her and shit. She looked really sad man." 

I suddenly felt sad and shocked, I hadn't noticed, but for the last two days I had been ignoring her a bit, I felt like such a knob.

"Fuck. I didn't really think, I haven't been talking her much 'ave I?" I said, disappointed with myself for letting her down. 

Sam shook his head. "James, maybe you should go and have a word with her, or if you're uncomfortable I'll pass on a message for you." 

I shook my head and looked down, what a prat.

I stood up and started heading towards the door, the fans were just coming in for the supports, so I'd have enough time to talk to her about it. 

**

I went outside and headed towards the bus, it seemed pretty quiet, but it was starting to become darker. When I got inside the bus, it was empty, she must have been in her bunk or something.

I walked over to the bunks and checked her bunk.
She wasn't in it, and the bathroom was empty.

I checked all over the bus and she wasn't in sight, then I realised her draw above the bunk, where she kept her things was empty also, everything had gone, she was gone.

My heart started to pound, where was she? 

"James!" Sam shouted, running into the bunk room really fast. 

"Where is she?" I asked him, he knew what was up, I could tell. 

"She just rang me, she was in what sounded like a coach station. She told me that she was gone and not to worry about her, she said have fun on the rest of the tour and tell James I will always love him." 

I sat down and buried my head in my hands, before I knew it, I was in tears. Why the fuck did I let her go? It was my fault she was sad, so it was my fault she'd left. 

I had never felt so strongly about a girl before, she was the one I really liked. 

"I need to go and find her Sam, I'm sorry, get someone else to drum for me please, I can't let her go." I said, quickly getting my phone and wallet.