Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending

[✔ Edited as of 16th June 2014]

----------------------------------------------------

[Amanda POV - 1PM]

I opened my eyes, frowning.

I was on the floor in the tour bus for some reason, and I had James' Nine inch nails t-shirt on and knickers.

All of a sudden, I got a terrible pain in my head, I had no idea what had happened last night.

"Ow!" I cried grabbing onto my head in pain.

Around two seconds after my cry, James ran in the room in just his boxers. He got a glass of water and a packet, sitting me up. 

"Here, take two of these tablets." He said, passing them to me.

I took them and the pain slowly started going away.

"You look so hot in that." He said smiling. 

I blushed slightly, but then frowned. "What happened last night?" 

"You got into a fight at the bar and you passed out, they let me bring you back from the hospital at six this morning." He answered.

I suddenly remembered everything, I got hit with a table or chair leg when fighting with that bitch.

James kissed my head as I started crying and hugging him. 

"Are you crying?" He asked, still hugging me.

I nodded and he hugged me tighter. 

"I love you." He whispered.

I looked up at him and kissed him, he kissed me back, and we ended up making out on the floor, until I could feel something poking my leg, so I stopped and looked down. 

"What's poking into my le-" I stopped and was shocked, James started laughing.

"Alright there mate?" He asked. 

James had got a little too excited, and his little friend joined us..

I giggled and carried on kissing him, one thing lead to another, and before I knew it, me and James were making love on the bus.

[2PM]

Me and James were both on the floor naked, he was kissing my neck still. 

"That was amazing." He whispered.

I didn't know how to react as I was still in shock from it all, so I pulled on a fake smile.

"Yeah." I said, trying to sound as happy as him. 

He was still kissing me and rubbing my back. 

"Well well well, look at this." Danny's voice errupted into the room.

I screamed, sitting up and using James' shirt to hide my body.

"You took my advice then didn't you boy?" He asked James and winked.

Danny then looked over to me.

"No need to be shocked love, I've seen many naked women already, did you enjoy the ride?" He asked, still joking around.

I was so embarrased, he was going to tell everyone and they would all mock us.
I turned even more red as I looked over to James who was surprisingly calm, he looked happy because he'd gotten what he wanted off me all along. 

"Well?" Danny asked me.

I got up, rolling my eyes and smacking Danny's arm.

"Shut up, perv." I grumbled.

I walked towards the bathroom, but as I got near the door, Ben ran in and smacked me on my ass.

"Fuck yes! I touched your naked arse, give me some tips on how to get mine that nice." He winked at me. 

"Fuck off Ben." I snapped, slamming the bathroom door.