I Can't Get You Off My Mind, Why Would I Want To?

Me and Joseph freeze in our places as Damien and Rebecca give us looks indicating that they are pissed, but they have no reason to be pissed. I was definitely through with Damien and Joseph was completely over with Rebecca. Me and Joseph were dating for crying out loud like the fuck are they doing here. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING HER?!!" Damien yells at Joseph, as me and Joseph are laying in bed he says as he wraps his arm around me. "Excuse me ass hat is she YOUR girl?! NO she fucking isn't she's MY girl so why don't you and that WHORE get out of here NOW!" Joseph yells at them making them leave. "FUCK YOU JOSEPH!!"Rebecca yells from outside. "Fuck them man they are both getting on my damn nerves" I tell Joseph as he looks at me and laughs, "Your so cute when your mad" He says that making me blush. "So babe are we gonna finish or no" I ask him as he smiles at me, "Of course were gonna finish."

                As me and Joseph finish I lay there cuddled in his arms.  "I'm glad were finally together." I tell him as I'm getting up to get dressed. "Same here baby girl without you I felt like nothing, your my whole world.. I Love You" When those three words come out his mouth, I can feel myself crying as I'm fully dressed now I turn around and run into his arms. "I Love You Too" I tell him crying in his arms, he holds me tight in his embrace and says "Your my everything baby girl and my feelings for you are gonna last a life time" as he kisses my forehead I hold onto him tighter. "I love you so fucking much babe I always have but I didn't think you would give a girl like me a chance." I tell him and that makes him hug me tighter. "I love you so much fucking more baby girl and of course I would give you a chance, your the love of my life." Those words make me sob even more, tears of joy of course.

               "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD KAITLYN HE SAID FUCKING WHAT?!" Ashley yelling at me after Joseph went home I immediately called her and told her to come over. 'HE TOLD ME HE LOVES ME" I told her and she got a cute girly giddy face. "AHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" She yells to me "THANK YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE CONFIDENCE WITHOUT YOU." Saying that made her light up and she said "Did you guys *cough* fuck?" She asked making me laugh "Yes we did" Saying that she gave me the ooh-was-he-big look. "AND yes it was BIG" I say that laughing as she laughs too. "Holy fuck Kaitlyn and you said Damien AND Rebecca showed up!?" I nod yes as she turns super red. "THEY TRIED TO INTERRUPT THE FUCKING?!" I nod yes while laughing. "I will fuck them up" I roll my eyes at her and chuckle. "I know you will but there is no need to Joseph handled it." I say imagining being able to look into his eyes again. "Okay good and I can tell you miss him, but he had shit to do, BUT you got me your my bestest friend EVER" She said while pointing at herself. "Yes you are the bestest friend EVER and we never finished White Chick last night" I look at her as she pulls out her phone and asks "What do you want from Jack In The Box?" I become excited and say "I want theee Quad Chicken Sandwich" She grows wide eyed and says "Oh my god same" So she ordered two quad chicken sandwiches on Postmates and now we just wait.

              "This is so so fucking good" I say to Ashley with my mouth full of food. "Hell yeah it is" She replies shoving food into her mouth. We finished White Chicks and my mom and sister are finally calling me. "Mom where are you guys at I've been worried?!" I answer the phone sounding aggravated. "Chill we went on a little vacation." I instantly begin to heat up. "And why the fuck wasn't I invited?!" I tell my mom she gasped realized I had just cussed at her. It's only been me my mom and my sister since my dad left.. but it's whatever. "Well it was more like a... Move?" She said that and Ashley gasped and I replied saying. " So you guys just got all your shit and left?! Am I gonna have to pay rent now?! Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" I pummel questions at her and she says "Cause Kaitlyn we wanted to leave the city and knew you didn't want to." I'm furious at this point and I say "Well fuck you both then I remember the house is payed off I'm gonna be living here ALONE I don't want you or my sister contacting me EVER AGAIN BYE!" I hung up the phone and looked over to Ashley she looks shocked as to what just happened. "Okay I'm sorry Ashley it's just so aggravating." I tell her hoping she understands. "Yeah I get it plus I can move in with you!!" She says excited and I get excited knowing I won't be alone.

             As were watching another movie I text Joseph to tell him what happened with my mom. "Shit babe are you okay!? Are you gonna be living alone?! I can move in with you if you want, I wouldn't mind living with my baby." Him saying all that made me feel 10 times better knowing I'd be living with my best friend and my boyfriend. "Ashley is gonna move in, I would like it if you still moved in though, having you around more often being able to wake up in bed next to you, that would be amazing." I tell him and Ashley being Ashley says "You guys better not fuck loud though cause I don't need to hear that" Making me laugh and at that moment Joseph replied and said "Of course babe I can't wait to make amazing memories with you." Reading that made me light up and smile feeling all warm. "I can't make any promises Ashley" I tell her as she makes a grossed out face. "Oh lord maybe I'll take the downstairs bedroom" Making me laugh again. "Oh I almost forgot here's your key" I toss her a house key. "Oh my god I have my own house key thank god." She laughed which made me laugh, as were laughing the doorbell rings. "I got it!" I say excitedly as I rush to open up the door, I see Joseph and his car is loaded with boxes. "I'm ready to move in baby" He tells me and looks into my eyes smiling, as I hug him tight Grayson pops in the house. "H-hi Ashley" He says sounding a bit nervous. "What's up" Ashley says acting as her old normal self. "I-I wanted to ask you something." Grayson says as Ashley makes a confused face "Go on" she says "U-Uhm would you like to uh be my-" She stops him before he could finish pressing her lips onto his then lets go, "Yes I will be your girlfriend" me and Joseph quietly clap and Grayson looks shocked then grabs Ashley's face and kisses her again. "Really?! Your the best babe" Grayson says hugging her tight as she hugs him back, Joseph says "Hey buddy wanna I don't know move in?" As he asks Grayson his response is "Yes! Of course I would love to move in." We cheered and it was this moment that I knew, the rest of my life would be fantastic with the people I love around me.