That's Amore..

ONE YEAR LATER

               We've all graduated high school, I'm still with Joseph, Ashley is still with Grayson, I haven't talked to my mother or sister since they moved. I was the happiest I could possibly be, with the man I love and my best friend and her boyfriend, I felt like I was in a fairy tale. One day me and Ashley were just sitting on the couch watching  TV while the boys were upstairs talking about something I don't know what. "What the fuck are they even talking about." Ashley says sounding a bit annoyed but laughing with me. "I have no fucking clue" I tell her as we continue to laugh at the TV. Then finally the boys come downstairs. "Hello my pretty lady" Says Joseph walking up to me giving me a kiss, as I kiss him back Grayson walked up to Ashley and gave her a kiss. "What took you guys so long?" I asked waiting for an answer, they both looked at each other and said "Sorry guy talk" Joseph said as I give him a some what annoyed look. "Okay then Ashley can we go have a girl talk please?" She nods yes as the boys' jaws drop at the way we were acting but I didn't care I was laughing while walking up the stairs.

              We get to my room and me and Ashley start to laugh our asses off. "They're faces were priceless" Ashley says while holding her side from laughing so hard. "Right it was fucking hilarious" As I start to hold my side too. "Okay Ashley on a serious note, I might be pregnant.." I tell her and her jaw drops. "Y-your kidding right?" I nod left and right telling her I'm not kidding. "Shit okay do you have a pregnancy test?" She asks and my eyes begin to well with tears and she can see that and fans my face. "Yeah I do it's in the bathroom" I gladly hold back the tears. "Well lets go to your bathroom so you can take it okay?" She says and I nod. As she follows me to the bathroom I pee on the pregnancy test. "Now we have to wait 5 minutes" I say reading the pregnancy test box. "These 5 minutes feel like forever" Ashley adds "Yeah they do" we start to laugh. 5 minutes go by and it's time to check the test. "Ashley I-I can't" She grabbed the test and looked at it and sighed in relief. "Thank god it's negative" I then sigh in relief realizing maybe my period is just late. "Thank fucking god man I am not ready for a kid." I tell Ashley as she nods agreeing with me. We walk downstairs and the boys look at us. "Finally damn" Grayson says causing all of us to laugh. "What were you ladies doing anyways?" Joseph asks and so I try to come up with a lie but it slips out. "I took a pregnancy test.." 

             Joseph, Grayson and Ashley's jaw drops realizing I told her I wasn't gonna tell them. "A-and what was the result?" Joseph asks looking a bit concerned. "It was negative" He sighed in relief and jumped up and hugged me. "Okay good I love kids don't get me wrong but I know we aren't ready for one" He says as I nod in agreement. "Well Kaitlyn, Joseph, me and Ashley are gonna go on a date so y'all can fuck or do whatever since we'll be gone" Grayson says making everyone laugh. "Alright Grayson you two have fun" Joseph adds as they walk out the door, as soon as he heard it lock he ripped my clothes off and threw his clothes on the floor. We start to make out basically naked. I felt like we haven't had sex in forever but it's been just a day. As we were about to get dressed the door begins to unlock, as both of us are still naked I rush to throw his shirt on as he gets his pants on quickly then Grayson and Ashley walked in and looked at us seeing how sweaty we were and out of breath. "Wow you guys were fucking down here" Ashley says then Grayson adds "On the damn couch" As we all start to laugh and I answer "Yes on the couch we were just wrapping up too" We all continue to laugh. "Okay well I'm gonna head to my room Grayson you coming?" Ashley says giving him the i-wanna-fuck-right-now face. So he says "Oh yes ma'am right behind ya" As Grayson follows behind Ashley me and Joseph laugh to ourselves and he carries me up the stairs princess style.

               I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek as he smiles warmly while carrying me up the stairs. "I love you with all my heart Kaitlyn" His words melt my heart, "I love you even more Joseph" being able to tell him how much  love him feels amazing. I feel like I'm walking on clouds with butterflies in my stomach with just being able to curl into his arms and be in his embrace, was all I ever wanted. He plopped me on the bed and laid next to me. "Fuck baby girl how did I get so lucky" As he looks into my eyes I see a twinkle in his eyes as he gets lost in my eyes I get lost in his. "I'm the lucky one babe your literally my everything." Saying that made him smile and kiss my forehead. "Hey Alexa put on That's Amore by Dean Martin" Hearing him put that song on made me smile wide and blush because that's my favorite song ever.

               "When the moon hits your eyes like a big pizza pie that's amore" He starts singing the song making me smile and giggle "When the world seems to shine like it's had to much wine that's amore" I begin to sing along with him. "Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling" We begin to sing together singing the whole song. I giggle and say "Your a great singer baby" I tell him as he smiles and blushes. Your an even better singer baby girl." Making me now smile and blush. I pecked his lips and said "Hey Alexa play Perfect by Ed Sheeran" He now lights up me knowing that's his favorite song. "I found a love for me darling just dive right in and follow my lead." I stand out reaching my hand out to his while singing the song. He took my hand and stood up and sang the next line, "Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me cause we were just kids when we fell in love" His voice sounds amazing and as I look into his eyes I can feel my eyes welling up with tears. He wiped my eyes and said "Don't cry baby girl just look into my eyes." He then whispers in my ear "Your the love of my life and I can't see myself without you" He kissed my ear then looked into my eyes and saw I was crying. "Shh baby it's okay just think of this then we can sleep, one day I'm gonna marry you, we're gonna have kids together, grow old together, I can't see myself doing that with anyone else." Those words made me sob knowing how much I love him.

              "Don't cry baby girl" He wrapped his arms around me knowing how to comfort me, "I'm sorry babe but it makes me happy knowing you want to get married and have kids one day." Saying that made him smile and say "Of course and I wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else" He is perfect and knows how to comfort me and make me feel better and make me laugh and make me happy he just knew me, and I knew him. We were meant to be, It was destined we went to the same school, and that we were walking down the same hall. I Kaitlyn Webber, wanna become Kaitlyn Felton one day..