Broken strings...

*Beep Beep* the deafening alarm filled logans room as he grunted loudly at the sound of the irritating beeps. Logan stared angrily alarm which read- *6:30 am* "why do i have to get up so early to just be ignored" logan whispered to himself as he rolled himself out of his lonesome bed. Logan still irritated by the early wake got dressed and frantically ran down stairs, in which he bumped into a person on the stairs.

"Im so sorry!!" the person said. Logan stared in bewilderment, "Please its my fault im so so sorry i wasn't looking where i was going.." logan timidly replied. The person asked, "are you ok?" And stared patiently at logan for an answer. Logan frantically replied,"IM OK." the person stood in awe.."ok- anyway my name is blue, whats yours?" Logan stared carefully at blue "the names logan" logan glanced at the fallen paper on the floor he knocked out of Blues hands, "Let me help you pick those up!" Logan frantically began to grab pieces of paper and handed them back to blue. "I GOTTA GO" Logan rushed out of the door without looking back.

*7:30* "IM SORRY IM LATE" Logan shrieked. His boss stared at him dissapointedly "Its fine just don't be late tomorrow" Logan put on his uniform and began giving people their coffee. suddenly, "Oh lookie here boys" a guy chuckled to himself. Logan face went pale. "Darren leave" Darren smiled evily at Logan, "But coffee boy- i just want my drink" darren laughed hysterically. Darren abruptly took a coffee from a side and threw it at logan. "Ah!" logan exclaimed. "Bye bye coffee kid" darren left still smiling. Logans boss ran to logan and said, "go home early mate" logan with tears in his eyes left the coffee shop while sprinting to his home.

*after hours at his home* "Im so alone" logan plucked at his guitar almost snapping them. Logan strummed his guitar while singing in a melodic way as he watched the stars glisten above him. "I try everyday to keep everyone happy" he looked at an old pic on his phone with his friends ash, molly, megan. "why did they stop talking to me?" "what did i do?" Logan cried silently in his pillow as the silence dropped in the atmosphere.

suddenly, *Knock Knock*