The heartbreak

why was logan trapped in such despair and despondence? what had happened to smiley and happy logan well...the story always has a dark past.

1 year earlier..

"logz u dunderhead" ash laughed hysterically at logan who was drenched in rain. Logan sternly stared at ash but had a hint of laughter in his voice "i-its not funny!" Logan exclaimed as his voice broke into laughter. Ash grabbed logan and gave him a hug "dont worry about it bud we'll get you some dry clothes" Logan smiled as ash took him to his room to get dry clothes.

"Ashh!" Logan shrieked! Ash ran quickly to were logan was in which to find him standing on ash's bend pointing at a spider on the floor. Ash sinistly smirked and said," aww bud are u scared of this little spider" ash picked up the spider and put it near logan in fear logan lept of the bed in a flash and ran away as ash ran after.

after 30 minutes of running

"You are evil" Logan stared sternly at ash who was chuckling right at him. The two friends smiled at eachother "Ash?.." Logan timidly said. "What ya dunderhead" Ash smirked. "I don't want our friendship to end" Logan stared at the floor. "It won't don't worry we always have tomorrow" Ash gave logan a hug and waved goodbye. Logan laid on hid bed while smiling a brightest smile. "I love my friends, i love them with all my heart" Logan slept with a fire in his heart and a glow in his soul.

The next morning

"Ash!!" "Molly!" "megan!" Logan gleamed while sprinting down the corridors to their lockers. "Go away" Ash glared at Logan. "Hahaha funny joke ash" Logan awkwardly laughed. "It isnt a joke.." Molly stared at logan. "why are you guys like this?" Logan now full of salty tears. "LEAVE!" Ash yelled at logan. Logan swiftly ran away while carrying his trusty guitar with him.

Its been a year.. since last spoke to logan.

i will continue later as im tired and i promise a new part uwu 🤣