The jock, the nerd, the emo, and the liar

Third POV

Just another day at school. They've all been there for 11 years. You have the four main people who used to be friends. The jock, Roman P. The nerd, Logan L. The emo, Virgil A. And the Liar, Damien D. They were very best friends in grade school. No one could beat them. Once middle school started, Damien started doing drugs and hung out with the people who gave him the drug. Virgil's anxiety started forming so he stayed to himself. Logan was seen as "nerdy" now and no one liked him. And Roman...Roman was becoming popular, not knowing that he would rule the highschool in Sophomore year. He started doing sports, his grades were good, all girls looked up to him and tried flirting with him.

It's funny.

They were all so different, but all had the same secret. Their sexuality. All of them were more attracted to males. No one knew. People would call Virgil a faggot. People would throw more shit at Logan. People would stop hanging out with Damien. People would stop loving Roman so much, and that would destroy him.

They didn't need anyone knowing.

Yo I know this is short but I wanted to get something out before Christmas! So sorry I haven't been updating. 🖤