Long Time No See

"Roman?" Logan realized it was him with the tallness of him, the jersey, and the way he carried his stuff.

"Oh, Logan. Long time no see." Roman smiles awkwardly, shooing his friends away. "How, uh, how are you doing? Haven't talked to you in awhile..."

Logan was confused. All this time, Roman wouldn't talk to him, anywhere, anytime. Yet, here he is, talking to him like they never stopped being friends.

Logan shook out of his thoughts, responding to Roman, "just fine. How have you been lately?" Logan tried to make eye contact with Roman but it was just too awkward.

Roman cleared his throat, "nothing much. Seen Damien or Virge?"

Logan shook his head, "we all haven't spoken to each other since we all quote on quote split up."

Roman smiled, shaking his head as he missed Logan and his way of not knowing today's slang. He looked at the clock, "oh! I have to go to practice. Here," Roman slipped a paper to Logan, then going to his locker.

Logan looked at the paper, curious of what it was, soon seeing what it was, sighing internally.

Roman's number.

After all these years of not talking to him, he suddenly wants to talk to him now?! "The dots don't connect. Figuratively," Logan mumbled to himself as he made his way to his locker.
He just got over with it and texted Roman

Logan: It's Logan.

Roman: Hey! Just an idea; why not get all of us back together? Just one night or more.

Logan: I have to study, that isn't a very good idea.

Roman: Just one night?

Logan: Fine. I'll get Virgil's number, you get Damien's.

Roman: Sounds like a plan!

Logan shut his phone off, knowing getting Virgil will be easy since his locker is right next to his.

Speaking of which, Virgil just came to his locker.

"Virgil," Logan stated, looking at the anxious mess beside him who grumbled a response. "Roman wants to get us back together one night. Here." He slipped the paper Roman gave to him. "We wish you to come." Logan nodded at him and walked off, already claiming everything he needed for the evening.

Virgil screamed inside. One of the worse times to ask. He JUST got over Roman. This isn't going to end well, he might as well confess to Roman. He sighed, throwing his hood up and leaving the school, Green Day blaring in his ear drums.

WORDS: 408
Kinda proud cuz it's currently 4am and I have no sleep and I have a zoom class in 6 hours :) hope y'all are healthy during this time. Peace out Girl Scout.