Chapter 1

I guess most things start out with me telling you about me. What I look like, how pretty and perfect I am. I mean come on, why is the girl always perfect. To be completely honest I don't know what a look like. I have an idea but that's it. I haven't seen my face, well anything really, since I was 8. My dad got into a car accident with me in the car and I rather not go into details. I mean life is pretty normal. I go to a regular school, I have someone always walking me places but that's okay. I can't see all the people staring at me as I walk by so it's somehow okay. I've been blind for 9 years so I'm used to people and things.

-

I walked through school hallway alone today. I've been going here for 4 years so I got most of the school mapped out. And I'm only walking down a short corridor. I can hear someone else walking towards my direction. I had my walking stick in on hand and few books in the other. I felt the person who was now right next to me bump into me, maybe the other way around. I heard their stuff clatter to the floor along with me. I sat their trying to gather my things. I could hear a person kneel down beside me.

"Hey, you okay? You should probably watch -" he almost finished before I looked at him and held up my walking stick. He handed me my two books which I could tell he looked at my book. I looked toward where I thought would be him, but he moved my head slightly.

"Can you say that again?" I chuckled "-but no really, I wish I could." I said standing up and placing my stick on the ground in front of me.

"Here, let me bring you to your where you need to go. And the would be?" He sounded very confident.

"Uhh thanks. I'm going to Mrs. Hopkins the guidance lady." It sound more like a question when I said it. The walk was only down the hall but it's good to have other company. And plus when I fell I lost the direction I was going.

"Oh sorry I forgot, my name is Lana." I said, hopefully looking over at him.

"I'm Luke." he said. I can't say I've heard of him. But I don't really hear of a lot of people. I mean he's probably really popular but I just don't get talked to much. People think it's to hard to be friends with someone who's blind. I don't really get out enough to know who anyone is at this school. He stopped me right before the door.

"Well hear you go."

I contemplated wether I should ask but I did anyways.

"This may sound extremely odd, but mind if I feel- touch your face? It helps me know or rather get an idea of what you look like.

"Uhh haha sure? I get it" he said with a light chuckle.

I lifted my hand trying to find his face, he was rather tall. I accidentally placed my hand on his chest and pull away really fast. I could feel my face burning.

"Oh. E um I'm sorry." I said it short sputters.

He just chuckled and lifted my hand to his face. He had prominent cheek bones. A very defined jaw, soft, plump lips, and long lashes. His hair seemed to be I could almost swear over an inch high.

"What do you think?" He said laughing

"I think you are very handsome, I would assume." I said in a posh accent laughing with him.

I wish I could see him..