Hooks & Crooks

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous parts.

"I am in love with your sister!!!" Om says casually as he looked at the ceiling lying on Shivaay's bed.

"WHAT?" Shivaay asks shocked.

Om turns to give an irritated look at Shivaay and says "I said I love Gauri Kumari Sharma."

"I heard you the first time."
"Then what did you mean by asking me what?"

"She is my sister!"

"And I love her." Om tells him again.

"She is not like your other girls!" Shivaay says getting angry.

"I know and that is why I love her and I want her."

"WHAT?"

"What is wrong with you? Why do you keep going WHAT WHAT? I want to marry her!" Om tells him getting pissed.

"You want to marry?"

"YES!"

"My sister!"

"YES!"

"But..."

"What?" Om asks losing his cool.

"You get bored with a girl fast."

"Gauri is different."

"What if you get bored with her?"

"Do you think I would have told you about it if I didn't have honorable intentions regarding her or if I wasn't damn sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with her?" Om asks menacingly.

Shivaay watches him for a while and then sighs, "You are any day better than that Dandi."

"Who is Dandi?" Om asks as he looked at the ceiling again.

"Her boyfriend."

"Gauri has a boyfriend?" Om asks sitting up.

"Yes. She is bringing him home to meet our parents today."

"I am going to kill him!" Om says furiously.

"Please, you'll be doing mankind a huge favor." Shivaay tells him sighing.

"By hook or by crook, she is going to be mine." Om vows.

Two hours later, they both were waiting near the front door for Gauri & Dandi. Finally, they hear the door opening and both stand up to see Gauri walking in with Dandi.

"Why don't you sit, I'll go get my parents?" Gauri asks him with a smile and spotting Om and Shivaay, she smiles at them "Dandi, this is my brother Shivaay and that is his best friend Omkara. Why don't you guys talk while I get Mama and Papa?" Gauri says and runs in.

Om and Shivaay tie their hands at their chests and turns to study Dandi.

"Hello guys." Dandi says giggling.

"This?" Om asks in disgust.

"Unfortunately, yes." Shivaay replies.

"What did she see in him? He is looking fine but he doesn't seem to have the IQ of a 12 year old!" Om mutters.

"He doesn't." Shivaay confirms.

"What?" Om turns to Shivaay in shock. "She finds him funny!" Shivaay says in disgust.

"Then she should laugh at his jokes and forget him, not marry him." Om tells him pissed then before Shivaay could reply to that he says, "I can be funny."