Her Unknown Path [2]

Síerra felt that the world abandoned her on a frozen and frigid mini world. Who would known that just this gorgeous creature sitting quietly there can bring the snowstorm here?

The temperature was so low that she'll be frozen if she didn't do anything!

Síerra miss the presence of the old granny.

Granny, I'm so sorry. Please come back.

"Umm... Are you going to be my papa?" It's better to strike a conversation than to wait this iceberg to talk.

I observed the infamous Duke and I saw him...tremble? What is happening in this lifetime! Is it twisted?

The Duke was so rigid and his red eyes was frozen, he was just sitting infront of me so I can see every movement of him.

"Papa...?" Síerra talked once again. In her other two lifetimes, She learned one important lesson that she really need to engrave in her soul! And that was to act cute!

Even a man of stone can be melted by a cute smile and cute face! This was the lesson síerra learn in her second lifetime when she was wandering on the streets.

The Duke Salmondes begun to tremble once again, and it was much more noticeable than the other one. Síerra wondered if she was seeing an illusion or she was being delusional instead?

"...Yes, I'm going to be your father."

The low timbre and magnetic hoarse voice can really entice anyone.

Síerra, who was a child is really thankful for the body!  It will be a real embarrassing moment if she shivered in delight!

"Then, are you going to adopt me? Get me away from here and bring me to a castle?" This was suppose to be a child's rambling, this was what children supposed to act at this age, but síerra only said this for fun, nothing more. But the man infront of her had a stern countenance all of a sudden.

"Yes, I'm going to bring you home." Home, such warm word. Síerra mockingly laugh inside, the other two did say the same.

Síerra hope that this lifetime will be the last she regret. She hope that this choice will not hurt her anymore.

With the tiny body of a girl, Síerra struggled to support her self to get down the couch and guide herself to the man itself.

I was once again walking. But I'm walking the path of uncertainty. The path of the unknown, and it will be known as the path I chosen for myself.

Síerra was determined to make her life longer and prosperous, she don't want to die because of maltreatment nor hunger ever again.