~ Introduction~ ✔

Hello, lovely people!

This book is the continuation of book 'Mine' by  Aishaniaz  Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!!

This is one of the books I adore the most but unfortunately, the author of the book can't continue this beautiful story so when I got the chance to continue this book and I didn't want to lose it! So here I'm with another MaNan FF!

Hope you people will adore and support this story too! 

***

THE MALHOTRA's happened to be one of the most dreaded werewolves.

The Blood Moon Pack ruled over all the other packs. They were known for their justice. They were polite and soft-spoken but when needed they were also ruthless.

They carried their royal legacy from their ancestors and fulfilled all their responsibilities well.

Manik Malhotra son of Alpha Raj Malhotra and Luna Neyonika Malhotra at the age of 18 was a boy full of mischief. 

With his witty attitude and cute smirk, he caused all the girls to swoon over him. He was an innocent boy with only the dream of finding his mate and spoiling her with all his love just like his father.

As he became 18 he had only one thought that soon he will have his mate but that didn't happen. At the age of 20, he became disappointed, but his parents and friends didn't let him lose hope. He searched and searched for her but every time he came back empty-handed.

The thought of his mate being already dead, broke him from inside. 

Now at the age of 26, he has lost all hope. He is very aggressive far away from the boy he used to be. Whenever he is tensed no one is there to soothe him. When he is angry no one is there to calm him with just one touch. When he is sleeping no one is there to cuddle him. All his dreams have shattered. Whenever he sees all his friends and other people of his age with their Mates and kids, his heart breaks further that he will never have what they have.

His parents were in deep pain seeing their only son's life becoming dark, but they were helpless. With no hope of his future, Manik has indulged himself in Alpha duties, but it's not the end it's the start of his story. 

So what happens when a small fragile rouge tumbles on his territory? What happens when his wolf roars the four letters he has been yearning for?

What will happen when Manik Malhotra will go all caveman yelling only one thing "MATE" Get ready to witness a hella possessive Manik Malhotra ;) 

***

Thank you so much for giving such an amazing covers on short notice Shreee!! 😘😘😍😍

Cover by Angelangela08 

Another cover, you'll get to very soon, why this another cover

Ps: The (✔) indicates that the chapter is edited.