Eid Mubarak, Happy Friendship Day and Happy News!!!

Hello lovely family, 

Belated Eid -ul- Adah Mubarak to everyone! I know I'm very late! 🙈

May Allah accept your sacrifices, and accept your prayers. May Allah flood you with happiness, peace and prosperity. 

Also, may Allah cure everyone who is suffering in this pandemic and give everyone the strength to endure pain and overcome their losses. 

Ameen 

Also, happy friendship day people! though true friends never need a day to celebrate their love they have for each other, but it really feels good when you vocalize about it on this day! Make them know how special you are for them. You'll surely make their day and yours too! 

Thank you to them who made my day today, or probably a week.  

Love you guys!

Now coming to the happy news, before giving the news, I would like to thank each one of my readers whether they are silent or not, but each one of you has supported me and loved/liked the story, which truly motivated me and helped me to write better every day, your comments, your love towards the characters is truly bliss. 

Finally coming to the happy news, 

Concealed Treasure is getting published on HiNovel! 

And giving me the opportunity to be a paid writer there. 

The happiness I feel right now, what getting published as a paid writer on other site means to me, can't be described in words. 

I know I might have disappointed many of you, but you, right be relived a little to know that its free of cost to read there, you don't need to coins or money to buy the story. 

I'm gonna start publishing the chapters there from tomorrow, hope to see you all there. 

Thank you so much again, 

Love, 
Amaya