~ Chapter 5 ~ ✔

"My mate!" Manik said admiring the mate in his arms. 

"Thank you, moon goddess, finally she is with me in my arms!" Manik thanked looking at the moon that was just rising in the sky. 

Manik held her close to himself and entered the pack's boundary. He heard excited whispers of his pack members as they saw a small ball of white fur in his hand.

They knew that this wolf was the mate of their Alpha because of the smile that was constantly on his face.

After so long they could see the sparks of happiness in his eyes. The oldies of the pack had tears in their eyes on seeing their Alpha coming back to his old self.

Manik looked around proudly. There was no doubt that his mate was a ball of cuteness. She was so small that he was worried about her. The first thing he had to do was to call the pack doctor to check on her.

The news that Manik has found his mate had spread throughout the pack like fire in the forest.

He jogged towards his house, with the same glint in his eyes that used to come whenever he wanted to show or tell something valuable to his mother.

Abhi had left towards his house in full speed so he could bring all the family members to Manik's house.

He bragged in his mother's room where she was sitting with the frock of a baby girl in her lap. Immediately his excited face fell and he looked at his mother sadly.

"Maa?" He called while coming close to her and sat beside her legs on the floor and looked up at her. 

"Dekh Abhi, teri behn ka dress hai wo aayegi na mai ussai pehnaoon gi" Anita Abhi's mother said with a sad smile.

"Patanahi tere papa kahaan chale gaye hain unhoone kaha tha ki wo abhi meri doll ko lekar aayenge par abhi tak nhi aay meray bagair kaisai rahai gi meri jaan itni nanhi si to hai" Anita said in a complaining tone. 

On seeing her this behaviour slight tears came to his eyes. He understood that her medicine was finished.

Anita was a beautiful woman. She was a human and the only love of Vikrant's life. His Mate.

She met him when she was 18 and after one year of dating, he introduced her to his world. She was bewildered with this revelation but eventually, she came around because she was very serious for Vikrant. The feelings were too strong to be denied. Her parents became the hindrance of her relationship but leaving Vikrant was next to impossible. So, with a heavy heart, she left her parents house and came with Vikrant.

She never wanted to leave her parents but leaving Vikrant was way more difficult. She tried a lot but their dislike to Vikrant never ended. And not for once had she regretted her decision. Vikrant was a perfect soul mate.

His parents loved her like their own daughter. His family was small with him being the only child of his parents. But they had a big family. Anita from her teenage time was fascinated by small baby girls.

In her family having a girl was considered as an embarrassment. The old thinking. This made her more to be in love with baby girls.

When she met Vikrant it was like a dream come true. He was perfect. She used to ramble to him on having a baby girl and how she would give her all the happiness of this world.

"I will not let her do any work. Okay, Vikram. She will be our princess."

Said an over-enthusiastic Anita as Vikrant looked at her dreamily. As they mated their first child was a boy but Anita was happy after all he was a part of her.