~ Chapter 4 ~ ✔

Hey everyone, thank you so much for such a great response and your love on both of my stories!

Coming back to the story, how did you find the cast of the story?

Next update is here, enjoy and share your views.

Thank you

Love,
Amaya

***

MANIK LOOKED AT the little wolf that yipped around them happily. She was small for an adult wolf but clearly, she wasn't a baby wolf either.

He looked at her closely and admired her pure white fur which was matted in the dirt a bit. He looked at her and saw her sitting in front of them.

She looked at Abhi and gazed at him for a while with happy eyes. Manik moved a bit closer to her and immediately she looked at him in the eyes and his heartbeat stopped.

He couldn't bring himself to believe what he was seeing and what his wolf was chanting.

MATE, MATE, MATE

His head throbbed as he looked at her small innocent form. He didn't want to believe it after all it could all be his illusion. Maybe he had already reached the peak of insanity that he is imagining her as his mate.

He looked at her as the little wolf walked towards him and came close to him. She cautiously lifted her hand and hesitantly touched his chest as she could only reach till his chest. As soon as she touched him she felt a spark and squeaked while moving back a little. Manik's eyes widened even more and he still couldn't believe himself.

Was all this real?? Is this a dream??

But all his questions came to a stop as the little wolf jumped on him and in the state of shock he couldn't handle himself and fell backwards with the little wolf on top of him. He looked at her and as she snuggled in his chest and closed her eyes. The sparks were everywhere. There was no doubt that she was his mate.

MATE.

His freaking Mate.

He brought his hand around and held her and again he felt the sparks. If he wouldn't have been in a state of shock he would've probably cried like a child. He sighed in relief and held her tightly against him. His Mate was finally here in his arms. Best day of life. He was soaking in her presence when he heard a crunching sound and looked at his side to see Abhi walking towards him in his human form.

As he came close to and tried to touch his mate he growled loudly at him to which she-wolf jolted from her light slumber. He held her behind him and stood protectively in front of her. She held his leg and latched on to it like a Koala bear while looking at Abhi with wide eyes. As soon as she had touched Manik she felt so safe after such a long time that she immediately jumped on him and snuggled on his chest. She knew he will not hurt her. But for now, she was scared of Abhi.

What if he ate her?? She widened her eyes in fear at this thought and glared at Abhi with a pout.

He is such a Meanie butt.

She tried to growl at him and it came out as a small cute grrrr.

Both Abhi and Manik looked at her with amusement and Abhi chuckled a bit. He again tried to come near them and again Manik growled. Abhi scowled at him with a 'are you serious' look.

"Bro ..... Stop being such a possessive caveman. I know you've found her after a long time but please don't act as if I am gonna eat her." Abhi said annoyed.

She couldn't understand much of his talks but when she heard to the words 'eat her' she widened her eyes and whimpered sending Abhi a harsh glare. Yup, definitely a meanie butt. She again growled at him.

"Woah Woah there little one, what's up with you. Manik I think she doesn't like me" Abhi said and Manik beamed proudly as if he was happy that she didn't like him and Abhi glared at him while sulking and mumbled a 'whatever'.

"Manik come on it's getting dark so let's go to the pack," Abhi said while looking around and Manik also nodded in agreement.

He looked at his leg to see her sitting close to his leg calmly with closed eyes. He turned and nuzzled his nozzle near her ear and she blinked at him sleepily.

He quietly walked behind a tree and changed into his human form. He took a pair of jeans from the tree close by and after wearing it he came out and saw Abhi standing at a safe distance from her as his mate glared at him with tired eyes.

He came close to her and her eyes snapped to him when he bends down to pick her she retreated back but he grabbed her immediately and when she felt the sparks she relaxed from her panic state and let her head fall on his shoulder. She was now getting really tired and the good wolf smelled so good and he was so warm that she was lulled to sleep.

They walked towards their destination and in no time they were close to the pack. Abhi looked at Manik and saw him smiling continuously with an excited glint in his eyes.

He was so much happy for his best friend/brother. He knew Manik was happy the happiness was coming off him in strong waves and as they got closer to the pack every member of the pack felt the happiness of their Alpha.

Although Manik didn't jump on her in happiness Abhi knew that he was so shocked to even react. However, that doesn't matter cause his mate herself jumped on him.

Manik looked at her as she snored lightly and sighed while giving a pecking her forehead on which she smacked him in her sleep. He looked at her shocked and Abhi made a noise like he is controlling his laugh.

"Looks like she doesn't like me disturbing her sleep," Manik said with a sheepish look.

"You got it, right bro," Abhi said while bursting out laughing.

"Abhi kutte.... she is sleeping can't you see? Andha insan!" Manik said while shoving Abhi with his free hand.

Abhi's eyes widened and he after recovering from his shock he came to Manik running and gave a big smacker on his cheek causing him to stop abruptly.

"Phir se bol," Abhi said with happiness.

"Ewwww!!! Abhi you are so disgusting. And I never knew you were bisexual and teko mei hi mila tha!" Manik said while wiping his cheek and looked at Abhi with disgust.

"Arey ye nahi! Jo tune pehle bola wo bol " Abhi again said with the same look of happiness and Manik looked at him oddly.

"Umm ......... she's sleeping can't you see?" He said confusingly and Abhi tch-ed while saying

"Nahi uss sai pehlai "

"Abhi?" Manik said and Abhi smacked himself on the forehead.

"Nahi yaar uskai baad," he said with irritation.

"Tujhe pata hai toh khud hi bol dai na, yeh tere aage peeche ke khel ke liye time nahi hai mere pass." Manik said with a deadpan look (if you know, just spit it out, I don't have time for you stupid, 'before-after ' game)

"Maniiiiiik!!! Tune mujhe kutta kaha yaar after so long tune mujhe gali di" Abhi said emotionally and Manik looked at him weirdly. Abhi again puckered his lips to kiss him when Manik shoved him away with a look of horror on his face.

"Acha na ..... thik hai boldiya, why are you getting so touchy??" Manik said and started to move with big steps away from the psycho.

"Manik nai mujhe kutta kaha " Abhi mumbled to himself and then screamed.

"Yay my best friend is back"

*****

Keep voting, sharing and commenting!!!