Chapter One

Three people. The last people of the last world. The last people, of the 7 billion, that survived the wreck of the old world, that's who i was standing in front of right now. They were special seeing as Michael had chosen them out of the 130 people that were at the outpost. They sat in there seat smiling and laughing while they ate with each other completely oblivious to me and Jeff standing at the door. It was refreshing to see them smiling and genuinely happy. The past year was filled with morning and sadness while they were thriving for the world ahead. Thinking back to my friends of Outpost One i wondered if they would be as happy as them if they had the chance to come here.

Eventually one of them looked over and noticed us and notified the others. The other two looked over and i could finally get a good look at their faces. The one that noticed me first was fairly handsome his hair was a light blonde and short, but still long enough to cause his hair to cascade to the sides of his face. He wore circular glasses and had the most beautiful forest green eyes hiding behind them.  His style was a mixture or formal and casual as he sat in his kakis and a white wife beater. The women the the left of him was also a walking goddess she was one of Africa's beauties. Her hair was the first thing i noticed because of how long it was, she had it in dreads and placed it in a perfect bun on her head. Her eyes were a honey brown and she had more of an alternative style. She was sitting cross legged with her platform boots and ripped tight black jeans and anime sweater. Finally the last person was as on the more alternative side as well with black tattoos covering his arms, stretchers in his ears, natural grey eyes, dark black hair. 

Beside me Jeff smiled at the others and then greeted them "Hey guys so i want to introduce you to Malia, she came from Outpost Three and is apart of the original families of the Co-operative. She was also the chosen by Michael to be his wife. Please acquaint yourself." Jeff then made his leave and left me standing there in front of these people. Wife? I was unaware of this news, ill have to talk to him about this later for now i had to worry about the 3 glaring eyes that judged my every move.

"Um Hello?" I said making myself as small as possible crossing my arms and bending one knee. The women walked up to me and guided me to the table to sit down beside her and across from the other alternative guy. 

"So grumpy Jeff didn't introduce us so i guess i will considering these two are just as antisocial as him," Madi said taking a haul from her vape. She noticed me looking at it and offered by pointing it at me but i declined. "Ok well Im Madi. Im in charge of the of the living persons and animals. This high strung gentlemen is named Donovan and he is in charge of technology, psychology and medicine and last and certainly least this is Damien. He is in charge of trying to get you off" She said laughing at herself. Donovan waved and Damien just scoffed 

"As if, i do help my clientele with 'getting off' as you say. Whether it be Music, art or the treasure troves between peoples legs." Damien said winking at me. This guy was definitely a player in his last life or apart of a band, considering his face was on his t-shirt with a band name and a guitar in hand. I slightly smiled at him and and then quickly looked away from his captivating gaze. "Don't bash the lifestyle until you've tried it. Considering you haven't acquainted yourself with anyone except the puss monsters of the old world and the animals of the Sanctuary. Thinking back to it you've never been to my office" He said slouching back in his seat after finishing his food. 

"In my opinion there is nothing to see there so i prefer to stay away thank you," Madi said taking another bite off her spoon. Looking over in Madi's direction i noticed that Donovan looked very uptight and unwilling to speak. Madi noticed this and giggles. "Ah yeah, Donovan doesn't speak much... if you think veterinarian are antisocial."

Donovan shot Madi a nasty look and finally said his first words in front of me, " It's not that. you guys know who this is right? She is the one and only Antiss of history. Have more respect," he said going back to his food. Antiss is apart of the prophecy, known as the only antichrists wife. She is a person that will finishes the plan and a symbol of divine strength. I never thought about it till now and haven't done much research on her considering there is not much to go off of.